Hotfix 1.22

+
Still waiting on any real noticeable improvements to the game performance and graphics on base XB1.
I play on XBSX (it's the same version), and it run well and smooth. I can't imagine it could be possible to have the same feeling on XB1 (when my "old" XB1x had some bad times to run it before 1.1). And again I play in "performance" mode... in quality mode it is still perfectible (some FPS drop).
I hope i'm wrong :(

The best analogy I can find is ARK (which is basically a (very) buggy game). But after years and a lot of updates (and tons of Go), it crashes less/not, it runs not too badly, but if we compare to the PC version (on a good PC), the graphics/textures stills very ugly :(

Last edited:
So, almost 2 months since 1.2.... any news on when 1.3 is dropping?
Still waiting on any real noticeable improvements to the game performance and graphics on base XB1.
The longer this drags on the more I believe the promise to fix it for all platforms was an empty one.
There has been an update on the testing branch, as you can see on steamdb.

The Cutting Edge perk doesn't have any effect on blunt weapons.
And could you make it possible so that we can store Johnny's rare and epic clothing, after upgrading them to legendary? Instead of carrying all the stuff in our inventory?

Any chance the next patch will start fleshing the game out more? With things like driver AI, buildings we can enter and that really weird thing that pedestrians and cars do off in the distance where they constantly just spawn and de-spawn out of thin air?

I don't understand why most people wait for new patch. Better wait new bugtracker, because CDPR need to patch first their support.

Снимок экрана 2021-05-24 184249.pngСнимок экрана 2021-05-24 184300.pngСнимок экрана 2021-05-24 184236.png
Result is:
Снимок экрана 2021-05-24 185015.png
You just screamed into the void. No reply, no page with your problem. You never know this is bug or feature, will be it corrected, or ignored.
Also I pretty sure, CDPR never read this bug reports, cos we cannot check the opposite result.

Снимок экрана 2021-05-24 184454.png
Снимок экрана 2021-05-24 184506.png
Снимок экрана 2021-05-24 184813.png
Снимок экрана 2021-05-24 184824.png

As result you get a link via mail and a page of your request, where you can add new details and get feedback about you bug.
Снимок экрана 2021-05-24 184912.png
Снимок экрана 2021-05-24 185530.png

Well, really GOG tired to get feedback about this buggy game, and send user to forum, where developers never be and we never know, is it bug planned to fix, or it uselless and never repeat someone else.

Why tech that already exist and support that already work so hard to copy inside same company - I don't know.

Last edited:
I don't understand why most people wait for new patch. Better wait new bugtracker, because CDPR need to patch first their support.

View attachment 11220068View attachment 11220089View attachment 11220092
Result is:
View attachment 11220065
You just screamed into the void. No reply, no page with your problem. You never know this is bug or feature, will be it corrected, or ignored.
Also I pretty sure, CDPR never read this bug reports, cos we cannot check the opposite result.

View attachment 11220086
View attachment 11220083
View attachment 11220080
View attachment 11220077

As result you get a link via mail and a page of your request, where you can add new details and get feedback about you bug.
View attachment 11220071
View attachment 11220095

Well, really GOG tired to get feedback about this buggy game, and send user to forum, where developers never be and we never know, is it bug planned to fix, or it uselless and never repeat someone else.

Why tech that already exist and support that already work so hard to copy inside same company - I don't know.
Every time I submitted a bug I always got an answer from a real person after one day or two. It is important to attach your savegame files and a dxdiag report, other than a picture eventually. It will make it easier for them to track down the issue..
Post automatically merged:

Here's another lod related issue, some meshes get detailed only when you are really in front of them. This could be good for console, but on pc I expect something better...

Low res model

Hi res model

Last edited:

Result is:
View attachment 11220065

View attachment 11220086
View attachment 11220083
View attachment 11220080
View attachment 11220077

View attachment 11220071
View attachment 11220095

For GOG support : You didn't fill the "Attachments" (It's important and it should be filled).
For Cyberpunk Support : It's the same. You should browse and choose your save file (As someone before me said : It makes it easier for them to fix it and see the problem clearly.)

Last edited:
For GOG support : You didn't fill the "Attachments" (It's important and it should be filled).
For Cyberpunk Support : It's the same. You should browse and choose your save file (As someone before me said : It makes it easier for them to fix it and see the problem clearly.)

It's example report. I don't need to add something. An important differnce is gog support provide page of bug, where you can add additional info, and cdpr support doesn't.

Wow, it's been so long since I played this properly, other than to look if the game has been improved at all on XB1 with the patches/hotfixes, that I'd actually forgot how to do a level up. :rolleyes:

Didnt play the game for a couple of months. Hoping it would be better now. Can be that you guys are working like creazy to fix the game but i still get thrown out of the game every time i flatline! How can you expext me to love the game when im seeing more lodingscreens than the game..pff.. just a really...really big disappointing game so far!

I can't remember the last time the game crashed. 1.22 is running pretty stable over here!
Since 1.2+, no crash at all on XBSX (with large amount of playtime and long sessions of playing)
before, it could happen on map/inventory or with a ping QH in areas with huge amount of things.
Definitely an improvement for me. Maybe less beautiful, but really more stable.

Result is:
View attachment 11220065

View attachment 11220086
View attachment 11220083
View attachment 11220080
View attachment 11220077

View attachment 11220071
View attachment 11220095

GOG support will not be able to assist in any way with this issue. GOG is a marketplace -- it is not a studio, a publisher, or responisble for technical support concerning gameplay. Their tech support is for GOG issues: purcahsing, refunds, corrupted files, etc. You need to contact CDPR Suppport here:

Please, read the appropriate FAQ section to the end, ensuring all suggestions have been followed. If the problems persist, you can use the "Contact Us" link to send in a ticket.

Be sure to include your system (including specs if on PC), a brief description of the issue, and the steps taken to reproduce it (if applicable).

Since 1.2+, no crash at all on XBSX (with large amount of playtime and long sessions of playing)
before, it could happen on map/inventory or with a ping QH in areas with huge amount of things.
Definitely an improvement for me. Maybe less beautiful, but really more stable.
That's probably about the only thing that's really improved on base XB1 too, it doesn't crash anywhere near as often. Other than that, not much has changed tbh.

I hope since this next full patch is taking so long it's going to make some big (and noticeable) improvements to how it looks and plays on XB1. (I think the fact it's not back on the PS4 store yet proves it's still far from fixed enough for them - unless it's gone back up and I didn't notice)

That's probably about the only thing that's really improved on base XB1 too, it doesn't crash anywhere near as often. Other than that, not much has changed tbh.

I hope since this next full patch is taking so long it's going to make some big (and noticeable) improvements to how it looks and plays on XB1. (I think the fact it's not back on the PS4 store yet proves it's still far from fixed enough for them - unless it's gone back up and I didn't notice)
I also hope, it's a XB1 version who run on XBSX. If it's better on XB1, it's better for me :)

Top Bottom