How do I contact CD Projekt Red?

+
Hello, I have a similar problem as mentioned above. I tried to email CD Projekt at "contact@cdprojekt.com" and "kontakt@cdprojekt.com", but after whole week I did not receive any response (or any email of message failure). Unfortunately, I am not sure which link above (media, business, ...) my inquiry is related to. Is there another way to contact CDPR directly/personally?

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Hello, I have a similar problem as mentioned above. I tried to email CD Projekt at "contact@cdprojekt.com" and "kontakt@cdprojekt.com", but after whole week I did not receive any response (or any email of message failure). Unfortunately, I am not sure which link above (media, business, ...) my inquiry is related to. Is there another way to contact CDPR directly/personally?
Hi!

I checked and the email kontakt@cdprojekt.com works fine. As long as you didn't get any error messages on your end, your email reached our team.

If you have an urgent matter, you can always message us directly through our channels (for example you can send me a private message here, on forums), but depending on your request/issue, we might need to take some time to consider it before replying. Please be patient :)

Hi!

I checked and the email kontakt@cdprojekt.com works fine. As long as you didn't get any error messages on your end, your email reached our team.

If you have an urgent matter, you can always message us directly through our channels (for example you can send me a private message here, on forums), but depending on your request/issue, we might need to take some time to consider it before replying. Please be patient :)
Thanks, I will wait a little bit more then. :)

Suggestions may be posted here.
These ideas contain spoilers (they are almost finished plots), so posting them publicly would make them uninteresting to play when (and if) they are implemented. That's why I wanted to share them with the development team, privately. Is it possible?
Post automatically merged:

These ideas contain spoilers (they are almost finished plots), so posting them publicly would make them uninteresting to play when (and if) they are implemented. That's why I wanted to share them with the development team, privately. Is it possible?
I've got an email related to my case, so this question is not relevant anymore.

Last edited:
Hello.
Is there a possibility to contact the team from gamescom in cologne?
It is about a conversation with a team member about an internship in one of the Polish locations, unfortunately his name is not remembered...

Hello.
Is there a possibility to contact the team from gamescom in cologne?
It is about a conversation with a team member about an internship in one of the Polish locations, unfortunately his name is not remembered...
I was in Cologne, so you can drop me a Private Message and we'll try to figure out who did you talk to :)

Hi!

How do I private message you?

Why can I not get cyberpunk 2.0 on ps4 it's bullshit I paid to play it and guess what no 2.0 first the launch now this I wish I could get a refund

are you part of cd projekt red? @Riven-Twain i would like a private convo about phantom liberty i have question and would like some help :) anyway take care

Why can I not get cyberpunk 2.0 on ps4 it's bullshit I paid to play it and guess what no 2.0 first the launch now this I wish I could get a refund
Well it's because the game can barely even handle itself on PS5 with the new patch that's why trust me I play on PS5. The PS4 is using a mechanical hard drive and hardware from 2013 man. It's very old by now. If it was a computer it would be astounding how long it stayed in style. People pay more for an iPhone than a next gen console thes days. So my advice is to get yourself a PlayStation man. No offense just facts.

Top Bottom