How many DLC or expansion this game will have ?

+
do you think this game will get 2 major expansions like Witcher 3 and maybe few free DLC for armor and cosmetics ?

or you think this game is done and nothing will be added ?

P.S i know about Multiplayer, but if it's deathmatch or battle royale no thanks, if it's like Dark Souls or Monster Hunter world then yeah i can accept that MP.

yes i would love if they added tons of fun stuff to do in night city make it less borring. Its beautiful but boring.
Yakuza games have such a small town but you can do activities there for hundreds of hours

DLC's? Well if you take Witcher 3 as a reference, alot. Surprised they haven't done the free dlc thing like that did back then.

Expansions however, I say at least 2.

This is a good question im pretty much expecting we get 2 DLCs 1 at the size of hearts of stone and 1 at the size of B&W ,i wish we get more though
i think the game is filled with potential that is impossible to fully realize in just one game there are alot of things they have cut that i think they can add them back in the DLCs ,here are some of the things that i think would heavily improve the game

-Mini Games The fact that this game has none is simply beyond me ,Yakuza has times lower the budget and it is still crammed with insane amount of mini games that are fun and varied ,its really a good way to add some depth to the game and it feels jarring to walk to an arcade machine and not being able to interact with it.

-Romance options ,i think this can be addressed with a future update by making characters like judy available for male V and takemura for female V .

-Techie playstyle (flathead) i really think they should add this back to the game and make it into a playstyle
-More of the good stuff ,i think this is what made the witcher 3s dlcs so good they doubled down on what people loved about the witcher 3 ,in this game the dlcs should have more side quests ,more guns ,more cars ,more hacks and ofc more keanu :D

-A new location that is unique and different ,there is a good reason why people love Blood & Wine and its mainly because toussaint its one of the most beautiful locations in any game ,i think Cyberpunk's DLC should have something like that .

I would really like to see a menu fix. Such as swiping left or right on the touch pad to go to quests, crafting, skill points, etc..

Add more parkor/wall climbing options through a cyberware enhancement or something...it would make sense that someone in this world could mod themselvs to traverse the environment better vertically, kinda like an AC game.

A lot, i think. I heard about multiplayer. And for that they need some activities in the open world to be fun. It is CD Projekt - they are guys you can trust.

The only thing I have heard of is Multiplayer. Introducing DLC would be cool but I feel like it's a bit too early to be thinking about such things.

I'm sure CDPR will release details regarding potential DLCs will only come out after a few patches are out for the game. I mean, the game has only been out for a week. This isn't AC: Valhalla.

2-3 paid expansion and about dozen (and possible more) free DLC. If we go by Witcher 3

I could see that, but given their build-up and caring of Cyberpunk, I wouldn't be surprised if we get half a dozen of polished, decent sized DLC expansions to carry on the stories and their endings.

Nomads, Judy, and Johnny could all definitely get that endgame Blood and Wine treatment, and I'd eat that shit up.

do you think this game will get 2 major expansions like Witcher 3 and maybe few free DLC for armor and cosmetics ?

or you think this game is done and nothing will be added ?

P.S i know about Multiplayer, but if it's deathmatch or battle royale no thanks, if it's like Dark Souls or Monster Hunter world then yeah i can accept that MP.

I hope to god they add at least a handful of DLC updating the game massively. My first choice would be adding more character customization / after the initial customization section. I feel sad that I cant see a barber or like a plastic surgeon. I wouldn't even mind paying for 2 large expansions and then they add in little ones that are next to nothing or free. It will probably be a year before we see this stuff. I will be patiently waiting as we all should be. CDPR has their hands full because of last gen.

They should really add:

I think that you should add “Car Shops” instead of driving across apart of the city to see a car. I’m not saying to get rid of the buying cars option we have now but add car stores to get cars and customize them. I would also recommend the car shop at least two in every section in the night city.

Another idea that I have is to add more interaction in Restaurants, Bars, and clubs. At the Braindance clubs, you should pay and get a braindance in the club. Also, you should sit down with the bars and have the tender pour you a drink, not just buy it out of the menu, then go into your backpack, click the glass, and never see you drink it. The same goes for restaurants. I also think you should talk to people more in these places I just listed, not having a one-word conversation. I’m not saying every NPC in the game but only in these establishments.

My next topic is gangs. I think that you should be able to join one of the Gangs in Night City. I have with the gang’s view that some ideas are to do side missions with your gang. You should also have a rival gang, or the gangs primarily go after the Police or corporation. You could have “gang wars”. Don’t get me wrong, though; the Lone Wolf is cool; It’d be nice to be able to join a gang. Also, each gang could have its perk. Like if someone enters the animals, they would get “stronger” like a street brawler. There could also be ranks in the gang, and you can work your way up in the gang and get “respect.”

More sexual stuff! I think that there should be more joytoys in Night City who are opposite and get into more “fetishes,” not saying go crazy but just regular stuff that a fair amount of people are into. I also think that you should add relationships to the game. So you can go on dates with someone and hang out with them. You can also add a twist with that, though, but random scenarios like they have to move away or murdered or just die in natural causes.

Housing! I think that you should add the option to buy different houses. I believe that it is nice that you can get “houses” throughout the game, but it’d be nice to get your places, and maybe the higher the price more perks in the house.

Delamain! Delamain should become a taxi service that can drive you around Night City. There can also be different taxi services, so the more money, the better and cooler taxis, but I think the cabs should be unique and you can talk to the taxi driver, and maybe they can become your chauffeur.

Personal attack! I think that since we’re attacking these gangs and corporations so much, they should come after us. Now I’m not saying all the time, but I think that’d be a very cool touch to add to the game.

Top Bottom