How much Money did you spend on Cyberpunk 2077?

+
Well.. I had to upgrade my system this past summer anyway. So I won't include that, though the game was definitely on my mind while doing so.

But I pre-ordered two copies (one for me and one for my son) about a month or two before release.

So around $180.00 Canadian.

Pre-ordered on PC first and got it for 39 euros.. the second was for base ps4 for 55 euros and the third one was for my girl on PC as well 50 euros... 145 :D

Game - $60
world of cyberpunk book $30 - that I returned because it was still under the return policy and the game was so broken I was like let me recoup money where I can - still kept game tho cause I do love it but it needs dire performance patches.

got those trauma team books all 4 for $9 - went on crazy sale the week after release due to bad press

I bout a DAC for my playstation 4 pro for this game for $50 - thankfully it is great for all other singleplayer games / music (was about to buy new headphones till I discovered the soundblaster g3) if you don't know the DAC is like a amplifier for headphones and it is great it makes them so much louder and has an EQ !!

Oh yea, I bought a bunch of weed edibles for launch day like $50 worthbut probably would have bought them anyways... (but my character is sober only lmao)

I need a new PC and was going to buy it for cyberpunk, thankfully this is a need with a huge want attached to it, but I almost bit the bullet just for cyberpunk. Will now be getting end of this month or mid Feb. and allows me to research further as it is my first PC I will be building myself.

60 for the game on GoG
Will upgrade shortly my 8 years old CPU to a Ryzen 5900x. Cannot handle high crowd density otherwise.

A lot more than expected...

Cyberpunk 2077 (Secret Labs Computer Chair) £379
Cyberpunk 2077 (Collector's Edition) £249.99
Cyberpunk 2077 (Jackie Wells Statue) £46.99
Cyberpunk 2077 (Rockstar Energy Drink Set) - Not sure on the price of these as a friend on Stream got them for me as a favor and I haven't been sent a price yet.. (They were not available in my country)

So all in all too much for something so broken. Hopefully though with time the game will eventually resemble something to be happy about.
I would totally have bought the original mantis arms lady figurine but yeah one search on ebay took that thought and erased it

i didnt know there was a jackie welles statue :D
gotta buy one

Yeah, I couldn't resist buying it myself ha! It will look nice next to my collector's edition V and his bike too.
Post automatically merged:

I would totally have bought the original mantis arms lady figurine but yeah one search on ebay took that thought and erased it

Ha yea, just looked that up as I wasn't sure what statue that was exactly and man. I'll admit I was only able to find the one but ouch it's expensive :(
Guess it makes up for how rare it seemed to be when I tried looking for it.

mbrto

Forum regular
i would love the mantis blade lady too but i think the statue doesnt look that good

Whatever full price was on steam. I enjoy it too, but man, NOT worth the money in its current state.

Probably a bit over 300usd. Got the collectors edition for PS4. Then when I heard the game is trash for consoles I bought the game again on PC.

Well it all started when I realised I'd need a place to play cyberpunk at...

..so we bought a house.

It was all downhill from there.

Top Bottom