How to restart learning in the game?

+
When I first started the game, I was invited to study. However, I had some sound issues and really wanted to go into the game settings. HOWEVER, I couldn't do it in the of training! I had to skip training to give me access to the sound settings menu.

Now that the training has been missed, how do I get through it? I searched everywhere and could not find a way to restart training missions. What should I do?

rrc

Forum veteran
Upvote 0
When I first started the game, I was invited to study. However, I had some sound issues and really wanted to go into the game settings. HOWEVER, I couldn't do it in the of training! I had to skip training to give me access to the sound settings menu.

Now that the training has been missed, how do I get through it? I searched everywhere and could not find a way to restart training missions. What should I do?
As far as I know, if you skip the training, it is gone forever. If this is a new account, just create another account and use it to start building. Because, as far as I can remember, if you complete the training, you will get a lot of perks/cards. Missing/skipping training will be a HUGE deal for absolute new beginners.

Upvote 0
Why not create a new account for the training only, and after completing it just return to your old account.
Also, it doesn’t matter if you skip the training or get through it, you get all the rewards anyway

Top Bottom