How will humanity work?

+
Yeah they confirmed the player character can't go cyberpsycho. Everytime they were asked in an interview they said it wont be for the player.

That's a damn shame. I really wish we could do WHATEVER we wanted, even if that means turning ourselves into a psychotic killer.

At this stage there hasn`t been a lot from the Devs about this topic . I think it makes sense that you get the " just the 2 additional " points because you will be taking out the other cyber improvement and replacing with the new one . I also think it wont make any difference if you put cyber gear into meat or other cyber gear there will be the same prices to pay in humanity .
I like Mybrokenenglish`s ideas maybe more B than A but A would be very interesting to have in game .

Yeah, i suspect the humanity loss math mechanic won't get too technical, and if one yanks/replaces/upgrades an implant, they'll instantly get the humanity invested back and have the new humanity loss tally subtracted.
Doing anything more complicated than that will likely leave many confused.

That's a damn shame. I really wish we could do WHATEVER we wanted, even if that means turning ourselves into a psychotic killer.

Murder hobos are a little cliche', but, some folks need to live that life at least once to feel complete, I guess. Party on, party people.

If I had to guess, I think accounting for the cyberpsycho option was probably a bit too stretching as far as the narrative of the game was concerned. Plus you "playing" as a cyberpsycho would likely be a passive experience of just watching the PC go nuts on NPCs until Max Tac takes them out.

???
How can you "play" a character you have no control over?
You're an out-of-control psycho, you don't get to choose what to kill, when, or how.

There should be something like that, I read that some side quests has effect on the main story.
Post automatically merged:

Thats more sandbox stuff imho, sandbox games tend to give biggest freedom to a players, sandboxes even beat open world games when it comes down to freedom and stuff. Cyberpunk Fallout 76 clone or ARK or Conan Exiles could be awesome.

Top Bottom