i fucked up my save file using fast travel from anywhere mod

+
ok so idk if anyone posted this before but i used it to fast travel out of whoreson junior's place and didn't get the now or never quest and im at the point of having to recruit people. i'm not about to replay 50 hours of gameplay just to fix this shit and i'm pissed of so anyone got a solution? i found this and wanted to ask does doing what this comment said fixes what i'm dealing with?

I finally managed to make the messenger show up thanks to this line of console commands I found online:
addfact(q302_♥♥♥♥♥son_found) - triggers the quest An Eye for an Eye addfact(q302_post_mafia_completed) - this seems to be what enables Now or Never addfact(q302_fdb_spoke_with_radowid_chess_club) - updates journal entry about Radovid addfact(sq302_start) - triggers the quest Redania's Most Wanted addfact(q302_completed) - completes Get Junior addfact(q303_completed) - completes Count Reuven's Treasure addfact(q303_triss_about_sq301) - triggers the quest A Matter of Life and Death addfact(triss_dd_start) - enables Triss default dialogue (so that it is possible to talk about sq301) addfact(sq301_started) - enables the dialogue topic about starting A Matter of Life and Death
I was able to finish Now Or Never, and as I did that, the "Help Triss finish what she has to do in Novigrad" part of the "Brothers in Arms: Novigrad" quest was completed as well. I also got "A Deadly Plot", finished that, got "Gwent: Playing Thaler", beat him and got the card.
I am currently doing The Battle of Kaer Morhen and everyone who's supposed to be there is present (Triss included). Now I'm just hoping I haven't screwed something up down the line by using the console. I'm guessing I'll find out pretty soon if that's the case.

Top Bottom