I'm also stuck in the Militech Sim, but for a different reason... pls HELP!?!

+
So, I added this question in another thread, in the Technical Board, this am but nobody has answered so I'm getting desperate now!

I mean, sheee-it, I've been waiting for this game for over a year and, now I've finally got it, but I can't even get into the story proper -
it's such a bummer that I honestly feel physical pain in my chest when I think about it!

The problem is this: I get to the 2nd Hacking part of the Militech Sim, on my XBox One, this morning's update applied, game set to 'Normal' difficulty,
hack the screen, sneak up to the robot and hit him several times with my fists, via Right Trigger (Left Trigger just brings V's hands up),
and knock him about a bit...
Then the narrator tells me, "Nearly there." or words to that effect, and I have to start that portion again.
I've done it about 20 times and got the same result every time. I've even tried starting a new game with a V with a Body Attribute of 6
to get more melee attack bonuses...
Still no joy.

Can a developer, or anybody, offer some insight into what I'm doing wrong?
Or is this a bug? I'd really hope not, because I've had to wait all day with this question out there on another thread,
hoping like mad that someone would reply, and feeling so frightened that I'll not actually be able to play the damn game after all the anticipation,
and getting NO FREAKING ANSWER!!!

So please people - HE-E-E-ELP!!!?!!!

Thanks people! Will do so in a few minutes.
Post automatically merged:

Wow! Finally done it...

I can't believe that in my 20-ish previous attempts the prompt to press "X" didn't come up before.

It seems like you have to get exactly placed behind the guard for it to work.
Not sure how I feel about that for boding well for future gameplay...

Last edited:
Top Bottom