Im not playing this game anymore, but why you play?

+
First of all, sorry for my english if you can call it english xD

I left the game 1 year or so ago, spend around 200 hours on it, 200 hours of fun and only positive emotions, because this game gifts only good feeling even when you lose you not feel yrself loser , you will never blame random because if compare with other cc games its not about random, you can perfectly build up your strategy even with worthless cards, thats what i like more, perfect animations, perfect (copy pasted but who cares ) voice actor works, arts , atmosphere of witcher series , i really enjoyed leaders more after gwent relese rework, but im not playing anymore and the reason is a low playerbase, i feel myself alone in this game, feels like this game has no more than a few hundreds of users, wich is really make me feel myself alone and i cant enjoy this game anymore also devs are not makine patch often, more games released after gwent MTGA and LoR, wich is not bad too, but i still love gwent more, but card database is low, there is low deck variety if compare with MTGA, i wish this game will grow it popularity again but experience says me - too late, i wish all gwent community gl and have fun, i hope this game will rebirn and can challenge with new released ccg .

why did i create this thread, i dunno? i really dunno, maybe because i want return in the past and enjoy this game again , or maybe i really believe that this game will take his second life and gain a large new fresh playerbase, anyway gl

I left the game 1 year or so ago, spend around 200 hours on it, 200 hours of fun and only positive emotions, because this game gifts only good feeling even when you lose you not feel yrself loser , you will never blame random because if compare with other cc games its not about random, you can perfectly build up your strategy even with worthless cards, thats what i like more, perfect animations, perfect (copy pasted but who cares ) voice actor works, arts , atmosphere of witcher series , i really enjoyed leaders more after gwent relese rework, but im not playing anymore and the reason is a low playerbase, i feel myself alone in this game, feels like this game has no more than a few hundreds of users, wich is really make me feel myself alone and i cant enjoy this game anymore also devs are not makine patch often, more games released after gwent MTGA and LoR, wich is not bad too, but i still love gwent more, but card database is low, there is low deck variety if compare with MTGA, i wish this game will grow it popularity again but experience says me - too late, i wish all gwent community gl and have fun, i hope this game will rebirn and can challenge with new released ccg .

why did i create this thread, i dunno? i really dunno, maybe because i want return in the past and enjoy this game again , or maybe i really believe that this game will take his second life and gain a large new fresh playerbase, anyway gl

I don't know why you wrote it either, but thanks for that!
Thanks to you now I'm playing LoR instead of Gwent.

[...] but im not playing anymore and the reason is a low playerbase, i feel myself alone in this game, feels like this game has no more than a few hundreds of users, wich is really make me feel myself alone and i cant enjoy this game anymore [...]

Can you elaborate why you feel this way? How does this game makes you feel lonely?

I am not worry about your English, but rather it reads like you are trying to say everything (in one sentence) without taking a breath in between. The post would have been clearer, if you had used bullet points. For example: I have stopped playing this game because of the following issues:
  • Low player base
  • Lack of patches
  • Not enough deck variety
  • Etc...

DRK3

Forum veteran
Maybe the OP is playing on a console and doesnt know about the console support shutdown, hence the low playerbase.

Gwent has a lot of problems right now, playerbase is not one of them (at least from a player perspective - its quick to find a match).

Regarding balance patches... only 5 days for a new one.

I am not playing gwent also, but the one and only reason is, That the game was way too much time-consuming for me - I am very competitive person by my nature, and in tryin' be the best in the game as it was passible I was playing 8-10 hours / day or more and become seriously addicted to it. That is why i had to stop playing gwent, and now i am playing only normal single player games instead of any online games. But sometimes I glimpse into forum because of sentiment for the game, like at these moment :)

Top Bottom