Important: Enhanced Edition and old (contest) modules

+
Important: Enhanced Edition and old (contest) modules

I have a very important question:What will be with the mods, the modders are making for the contest now... they are nearly finished now, but they are all made with the old Djinni and game.What will happen to these mods, once we have the EE installed, will they be playable or have we to change the character-templates because of the new animations?What happens to the old models (without this new animations), can they stay in as they are, even if someone has only the EE? Will this cause bugs or problems?Also the dialogs have node-emotions in it, have we to change them, because of the new "eyes-animations" or something like this?Also I read, that there will be a new Djinni with the EE. Can we load our old mods in this Djinni or will there be problems?Would be nice, if one of the Djinni experts from CDPR Team could answer, before I go on with my mod.

Excellent question Raven :)indeed ... are there any considerations regarding our mods and changes coming with the Enhanced Edition ? ...will we have to redo parts of them ?

EE and D'jinni patch should be fully compatibile, that was one of the main guidelines when we were programming patches. The only thing that might be needed to do is opening and saving the module with new version of D'jinni.

Fine, I hope that it works then...Btw, does that mean, the new animations will be there in the old models and working, or does it mean, the old models will stay as they are but working without the new animations?And how about the models we used in the cutscenes? I hope they will work too.... :whistle:

If I understood it, that means old mods will have to be loaded and saved to make them compatible with EE version right?

Top Bottom