IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

+
That was never common practice a 10 to 20 years ago and to this day not a requirement to be released at all anyway.
Well its fortunate that this is 2021 and not 10 or 20 years ago isnt it :LOL:

If Bethesda can do it, there is absolutely no reason why CDPR can't do it, and I believe they even mentioned it prior to launch.

So yeah, shocking :LOL:

Apparently you have never played the mods for Fallout 4, Fusion City Rising, Outcasts and Remnants, and Project Valkyrie. In my opinion, 3 of the best mods ever made.

More than that from what I know. Could be 10-20% if you skip translating DX12 into Vulkan and use Vulkan directly. Basically a significant number.

And I'm talking about Linux. Steam Deck is using it.
That's just not going to happen because the Xbox Series X uses DX 12 Ultimate. They would still have to port everything twice to PC with no real payback. The thing that makes DX 12 so compelling now for developers is that there isn't much difference between DX 12 for Consoles and DX 12 for PC so porting from Series X to PC is more efficient than ever. Most games are written for consoles and then ported over to PC rather than backporting from PC to Consoles which doesn't work very well and I suspect is a reason why Cyberpunk doesn't run very well on last gen consoles. Once developers drop support for last gen in new games we should really see a major upgrade in the quality of PC game ports which have suffered a lot in the last few years because console hardware was so outdated and just didn't port well to modern PC hardware

Well its fortunate that this is 2021 and not 10 or 20 years ago isnt it :LOL:

If Bethesda can do it, there is absolutely no reason why CDPR can't do it, and I believe they even mentioned it prior to launch.

So yeah, shocking :LOL:
Well, just saying that because something is possible, or someone who's done it, doesn't mean you should expect it to be done by everyone.

If they said they'd release it, then okay. I give you that one as I may have missed such notification. But still keep in mind that still doesn't say anything about the 'when'.

So just be patient I suppose is what is left. Either that or forget the game exists for a year or so and then come back (hopefully) surprised. ;)

Top Bottom