Improve New player Experience with AI Match Rewards

+
Agree with giving the option to play against the AI for rewards for new players, totally against being forced to play against the AI only until level 3. If there will be a big reset i don't want to be forced to play against the AI, i have enough knowledge of the game to do decently in versus even with the basic cards.

DMaster2;n7559780 said:
Agree with giving the option to play against the AI for rewards for new players, totally against being forced to play against the AI only until level 3. If there will be a big reset i don't want to be forced to play against the AI, i have enough knowledge of the game to do decently in versus even with the basic cards.

That's fair. I wouldn't necessarily want to either, but we are in a unique situation as beta testers in the sense that after launch other players will only play the AI's their first few hours on the account. I don't see the harm if someone wants to voluntarily throw themselves to the sharks a little early. I hit level 3 really quickly on my first day, but I do not know if that is realistic with the new system they implemented.

Top Bottom