[+ Improvement] Beat on the brat issue with installed Cyberware... suggestions.

+
I believe this would happen on any Beat on the brat missions, I'm currently on Arroyo. I have a Circulatory System mod installed called Microgenerator that when your health drops to 15% you release an electroshock that deals damage... when this happens you're automatically disqualified from the match and just have to try again.

I think during these kind of matches where no weapons can be used, specific cyberware mods like the one mentioned above should auto deactivated. Or even not count as a weapon not really sure if that would be overpowered or not though....

There also isn't a way for me to disable or remove this mod to prevent this from happening... I do not currently have any other mods of this type so I'm unable to remove or disable it which seems odd. Which basically means I have to beat Arroyo without hitting 15% health otherwise I'm automatically disqualified. I couldn't figure out what was going on for a few tries then I was like oh ya, I have a Cyberware mod that is doing this. I kept thinking I was somehow tossing an electro grenade.

Top Bottom