Initial card re-draw interface improvement

+
Initial card re-draw interface improvement

Within the card re-draw interface (initial swap), it only takes ONE CLICK on the card to swap it. At the same time you must click (and hold) on the screen to scroll it.

So if your click-and-hold starts and ends on the same card really quickly - like your mouse glitches or hand jerks et cetera - the game recognizes that as a click and swaps the card. Even if you didn't intend to swap that one! Happened to me twice already!

Folks, _ this _ is _ so _ f*cking _ annoying _ -- I have to purposely point at this teeny-tiny little space between the cards to safely scroll through the screen which is OMG so inconvenient.

I would kindly suggest you to adjust the interface.

The following solution comes to my mind: you select and HIGHLIGHT cards you want to exchange and then HIT a BUTTON on the bottom of the screen to actually execute the swap. Leave the option to highlight cards until the total allowed amount of cards have been exchanged - in case a player would want to swap a given card again.

ALSO: you can display all 11 cards as a grid so ALL of them fit on one screen.

Cheers!

You can use arrow keys to scroll left - right

Edit:

But I agree that it confused me as well for a bit on how to scroll and in fear of accidentally swapping a card I tried the arrows :D

Last edited:
you select and HIGHLIGHT cards you want to exchange and then HIT a BUTTON on the bottom of the screen to actually execute the swap

I wouldn't like that, this needs to be a quick action (especially for when you are running out of time). using the scrollwheel makes this a non-issue.
I would even suggest removing the drag action, but it's important for touch screens.

ALSO: you can display all 11 cards as a grid so ALL of them fit on one screen.
yeah, that would be a nice improvement, though the cards are more visible/recognizable this way..

Top Bottom