International association of Screenshot makers + FAQ

+
Aha screenies, now just to get game to work, first, me do lots of screenies for Oblivion, are there any pose Mods, for The Witcher? ;D

Here are some from me you can see more pics from the flight sims i play and these Witcher screen by going here. http://s462.photobucket.com/albums/qq346/Tallart/

Notice that this is the Reverend edition.
I'm told that if you come home drunk after you've given Alvin to one of your women, Alvin tells you that you smell like the Reverend smells after he's been to the basement and begs you not to hit him. I've never seen this, myself, since I usually Wives' Tears Geralt as soon as he gets drunk -- it takes so long to walk anywhere as a drunk -- but presumably the poster thought that the Reverend might not have stopped at physical abuse.

Here is a Screenshot from myself. This is my first one that I made and am using the latter, modified one as my Desktop Wallpaper. Hope you like them... :peace:
This is the modified Blue_Neon version. Pretty easy to make... took about... 30 sec ;D

Yay, now edited my first screenshot and turned in into my Signature. Hope it pleases the nosy ones... :peace:

Here are some myself.The first one I took is from my husband's computer. The way the women were gave me somewhat of a giggle ;)
The second one I took last night. I'm nearing the end of another playthrough, and I just zoned out of the executioner's tower in Old Vizima. On this computer, I have to lower the settings in Old Vizima because it's too much on my dinosaur's video card. I'm getting a new video card in October. It sort of WoW me, and there are few games that WoW anymore. I did forget to lower the settings after coming back from the Swamp Cemetery.

@ DarksaviorI like the second screenshot. Shows some of the environment, looks peaceful. But, could you not have the Mahakam Rune Sihill on your back instead of the Gwalhir?Well Done, also I encourage to comment on other shots too. :peace:

56236 said:
@ DarksaviorI like the second screenshot. Shows some of the environment, looks peaceful. But, could you not have the Mahakam Rune Sihill on your back instead of the Gwalhir?Well Done, also I encourage to comment on other shots too. :peace:
Maybe. But I'm playing Geralt how I see Geralt, neutrally. On a previous play through, I had all the weapons. I'm just trying stuff I never did before now :)
I took the moonblade as a reward from the Royal Huntsman, gave the money to Jean Pierre, and I might have a bargest skull in my bank (but I don't know) so the chances are unlikely for me to pick up the Mahakam Rune Sihill. The only chance for me to aquire it is through Won't Hurt a Bit. I like how Gwalhir looks too ;)
I love all the screenshots here. I love to see people's different takes on the game, and I believe screenshots can accomplish this.

Darksavior said:
Darksavior said:
Maybe. But I'm playing Geralt how I see Geralt, neutrally. On a previous play through, I had all the weapons. I'm just trying stuff I never did before now :)
I took the moonblade as a reward from the Royal Huntsman, gave the money to Jean Pierre, and I might have a bargest skull in my bank (but I don't know) so the chances are unlikely for me to pick up the Mahakam Rune Sihill. The only chance for me to aquire it is through Won't Hurt a Bit. I like how Gwalhir looks too ;)
I love all the screenshots here. I love to see people's different takes on the game, and I believe screenshots can accomplish this.
Different takes leaves a lasting impression on different perception. Whether masterfully taken or produced by amateurs, it's always positive.As for the sword, why not check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2abzBQSsTgo

56236 said:
Different takes leaves a lasting impression on different perception. Whether masterfully taken or produced by amateurs, it's always positive.As for the sword, why not check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2abzBQSsTgo
Yes, they do. Any form of anyone liking the witcher is great. The screenshots and movies (on Youtube, ect) helps get the game out there. You don't have to show me what the sword can do. As I said before, this is not my first play through. Actually it is my 7th or 8th (always neutral because I can't choose). I'm looking to do something different this time :D (no master igni, full skills in silver and strong weapons, full dex. Seems my Geralt can not be hit ;D I'm still getting Raven's armor. At this point, my Aard is at rank 3, I believe.) If it is someone's first, 2nd, 3rd, play through i would recommend getting the best weapons and armor. ;D Me, I'm looking for something alittle different. Next playthrough (9th :eek:), I'll probably go back to the best weapon/armor in the game, try to choose one side or the other.

Darksavior said:
Darksavior said:
Yes, they do. Any form of anyone liking the witcher is great. The screenshots and movies (on Youtube, ect) helps get the game out there. You don't have to show me what the sword can do. As I said before, this is not my first play through. Actually it is my 7th or 8th (always neutral because I can't choose). I'm looking to do something different this time :D (no master igni, full skills in silver and strong weapons, full dex. Seems my Geralt can not be hit ;D I'm still getting Raven's armor. At this point, my Aard is at rank 3, I believe.) If it is someone's first, 2nd, 3rd, play through i would recommend getting the best weapons and armor. ;D Me, I'm looking for something alittle different. Next playthrough (9th :eek:), I'll probably go back to the best weapon/armor in the game, try to choose one side or the other.
Actually, if you watched the whole clip, you would see not what it could do, that was another, but where it could be found. Watch the full thing, please?Anyways, I've played The Witcher 8 times exactly till now. Twice each for alliances and different choices and 2 times playing for the Signs only. :peace:

Ah. Thanks. I'll go pick it up the next time I play through. It is good to note there are alternatives to getting the sword than the three I listed. It says it is at Chapter 4: The Field. I'm on Chapter 5: Old Vizima. ;D I don't believe I missed it lol.

Darksavior said:
Ah. Thanks. I'll go pick it up the next time I play through. It is good to note there are alternatives to getting the sword than the three I listed. It says it is at Chapter 4: The Field.
If you're playing the EE, the sword that's in the field in Chapter IV is Harvall. A nice sword, to be sure, but NOT the sword that used to be there, pre-EE.

Darksavior said:
Ah. Thanks. I'll go pick it up the next time I play through. It is good to note there are alternatives to getting the sword than the three I listed. It says it is at Chapter 4: The Field. I'm on Chapter 5: Old Vizima. ;D I don't believe I missed it lol.
Neither did I, but I actually didn't... my game wasn't upgraded and it wasn't there to begin with. I'm a pretty good scout when it comes to these things, if I do say so myself.But, that's what made me do all my play-throughs all those times. :peace: Man, I need to put a Screenshot here to keep on-topic. :whistle:
Darksavior said:
If you're playing the EE, the sword that's in the field in Chapter IV is Harvall. A nice sword, to be sure, but NOT the sword that used to be there, pre-EE.
That's what I meant... I had to change the appropriate files to gain the good one from my original version. Took some looking into... maybe we need to ask for a mod? I don't know.

Top Bottom