Inventory Failed to Load Error

+
Inventory Failed to Load Error

Last 3 matches Gwent do not give rewards (ore or scraps or powder). After match you got crowns, exp and points but screen with rewards do not load and give nothing. Just lost 100 ore from completing tier 1 and also lost 1 reward (15 ore or scrap or powder or card - no idea what i should get obviously).

EDIT : Problem is more serious, restarting game, Gwent know somehow something went wrong cause game can't load my equipment or how it is called in english (playing on pl version : Nie można załadować ekwipunku)

OMG i can't start game

Last edited:
Same here - can't start the game
My game crashed during game loading - I just hope I didn't lose MMR...

When I try to start Gwent it comes up with an error stating that my inventory loading has failed and it’s worrying me slightly as I have spent a lot of money buying kegs etc. Will this be temporary, or is this something worse? I can’t get on the game at all. Please help me...

Hi guys I am technically new in the forums but just wanted to ask it here rather than make a new topic for it.

Well basically I have problem loading IN to Gwent(considering into mind I have good internet connection). Well basically during logging IN then it loads all the needed things about your profile, but when it comes to loading Inventory I can't seem to get through logging IN. It says loading Inventory Failed. And when I try to login back(without closing the game yet), the loading image will always tell "Profile Found" and can't seem to get through.

This just happened today and I had no problems whatsover the past few days playing.

Also tried logging IN many times still Loading Inventory Failed(when I close the Gwent application and run it again). I even tried to repair/verify my game but still the same.

Any advice about this? Thanks.

Inventory failed to load error when starting game.

Topic is self-explanatory.

Cant get into game. Tried re installing, did not help.

chanus_aloba;n10406182 said:
Have the same issue as you bro.. Same thing happened to me today. Hope they have a solution for this..

Damn, tho it is relieving im not the only one. Is there somewhere where i can post to ask support for this or is these forums the only way to contact CDPR?

TweetyLeaf;n10406222 said:
Damn, tho it is relieving im not the only one. Is there somewhere where i can post to ask support for this or is these forums the only way to contact CDPR?

Its actually a relief for me too knowing you have the same issue. As far as I know though the only way would be here..

I just recently posted in the User Tech Support thread when I found your post. Will just have to wait what the Admin or CDPR has to say about this.

Hi,
I've played some games today and suddenly got same error too. Since I'm not the only one, it seems to be general?
Awaiting news from staff.
Cheers,

I'm getting "Could not connect Inventory loading failed" after multiple retries. Tried verifying files, checked Internet connection, reset firewall permissions, restarting GOG Galaxy, restarting Windows -to no avail.
Are the servers down? Or is this a local issue I haven't tackled yet?

Edit: Apparently, the issue was on server side, yet nothing was mentioned on Twitter. It works now, with no change on my end. Didn't even restart Galaxy since I experienced the issue(I tried again 7 hours after I posted).

Last edited:
Hiya,

somebody an idea ? I Can Not log in for 3 Days now. I already installed and deleted the savegames with no success. Playing on PS4

Thx

somebody an idea ?

It could be an issue with the server. Other than that, please try clearing the cache of PlayStation 4:
  1. Turn off your PlayStation 4. Do not enter Rest Mode.
  2. Once the indicator light on top of your PlayStation 4 is off and has stopped blinking, unplug the power cord from the back of your console.
  3. Wait at least 30 seconds.
  4. Plug the power cord back into your PlayStation 4 and turn it on.

It could be an issue with the server. Other than that, please try clearing the cache of PlayStation 4:
  1. Turn off your PlayStation 4. Do not enter Rest Mode.
  2. Once the indicator light on top of your PlayStation 4 is off and has stopped blinking, unplug the power cord from the back of your console.
  3. Wait at least 30 seconds.
  4. Plug the power cord back into your PlayStation 4 and turn it on.
Already tried

Hey guys,

I have the same error. I either get the "inventory loading failed" error or the game is loading infinitly.
Already reinstalled the game, cleared the cache and deleted the save file.

Can't contact CDPR support either because I can't access my Supprt-ID ingame.

Any help?

Try to fix your installation: More/Manage Installation/Repair
Not sure about the translation, have german GOG, there it is Mehr/Installation verwalten/ÜberprüfenReparieren

Worked for me

Top Bottom