Invisible Cards

+
I played seasonal only so far and here some bugs:
1.Ofc NG again - Assimilate now triggers on every enemy card played from hand too, then gets the vitality boost from Seasonel too. Just amazing.
2.NG again: the spy which plays my top card from deck then play it, well the played card appeared only 3 turns later on his board, and I could not deal with it until then, just after it slided back to the board.
3. When I play watts of brokilon I have to w8 till almost the clock ticks down to be able to put it on the field and no time to use my leader .
4. At coin flipping it shows the elf dude which is not my selected skin for leader, but inside the game it shows correctly.
5. After the statuses wear off the incon remain and stuck up like crazy, on my immun dragon I have 3 immunity icons 2 poison and vitality at same time one above the other.

Probably even more small glitches and bugs, but in 5 games this is what I observed so far.
Hope this will change soon, because I'm already tired of NG nonsence and Assimilate with Poison will be painful to watch again in Seasonel.

Played one ranked game so far and lost it because of this bug: The opponent played Matta which caused a ghost draw on my side. The counter for my hand cards went up by one step, but I couldn't see or play this said ghost card.

What the hell is wrong with this game. My opponent plays Matta he gets damn cards i get blank space. My opponent calls 2 engines with portal i can only see one of them. other one is producing point but not visible then boom after it reaches 8 points it becomes visible. the card is fully boosted then it revealed itself. My opponent copies my cards with spy cards and they are not visible again and hereby cant target them. are you even testing your own game?

You know, we are very well aware of how horrible can developers get when patching this game. We are really used to see how you just messed up a lot of thing all this time. But you never stop raising the bar. This is the WORST bug i have ever seen in this game so far. It nearly happens all the time and totally effects outcome of the game.

My opponent plays Matta he gets damn cards i get blank space. My opponent calls 2 engines with portal i can only see one of them. other one is producing point but not visible then boom after it reaches 8 points it becomes visible. the card is fully boosted then it revealed itself. My opponent copies my cards with spy cards and they are not visible again and hereby cant target them.
Visual bugs. You can use one of the links I posted above, the interface issue one.

Blue stripe commando's appear invisible on the battlefield.
If you add a commando with blue stripe scout you can't trigger zeal.
Completely unplayable :(

Whenever you play a warfare card from your deck with Natalis the game does nothing for a while.
After some waiting you can play the card but on the right side where it's normally shown it remains invisible.
When you want to target with the card you can only see a thin stripe.............

- disappeared cards (from hand )
- not drawn cards after card drop (at roundstart or via card effect)
- drawn cards flipped to wrong site and drifting around the board !

I had this issues BEFORE the Patch today ! But AFTER the Patch today they happen in every 3rd game i play !!

Game is actually unplayable (with most decks)
Again this mostly happen with cards/effects that drop or draw cards. rare at round start.

GWENT_Heavy_Bugs_unplayable 001.jpg
GWENT_Heavy_Bugs_unplayable 002.jpg

A note from when invisible cards happened in the past (don't remember when but it was a very long time ago): if you're playing on PC you can try using the arrow keys to navigate your hand and play invisible cards that way.

Doesn't work on mobile, and is not ideal, but it's something until the issue is fixed.

When the opponent plays matta you cant see the card you draw and therefore cant play it. That is very problematic.

Played Roche and got invisible Margarita laux Antille who became visible after two turns (thus i found out it was her)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-06-09-17-02-733_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-06-09-17-02-733_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
When the opponent plays matta you cant see the card you draw and therefore cant play it. That is very problematic.
Played Roche and got invisible Margarita laux Antille who became visible after two turns (thus i found out it was her)
Missing Cards- Cards are just not there. There's a space showing for them but unable to interact. Both on my side of the board and opponent.
Invisible cards. There's a relevant Support link (interface issue) in there.

Top Bottom