Is charged strong/heavy attack still in the game?

+
On PC, along with using the default keybind (shift) as a modifier, you can bind strong attack to a keybind directly. I've bound it to one of my mouse thumb buttons.

Last edited:
Strong attack is there, as for a charged variant.... I don't think so, but I have not upgraded my sword skills that much.

Yes it's in the game and it is an upgrade, the 3/4 of the strong attack type. So you have to put quite a lot of skills on the sword build.

It's one of the skills you unlock in the swordsmanship tree.
It's called Rend. After you unlock and place it in one of your slots you can hold the strong attack button to do that move.

It's called Rend. After you unlock and place it in one of your slots you can hold the strong attack button to do that move.

Thanks!
I have seen Letho doing heavy charge attack and cutting dude in half. I wondered if I could do the same and now I know I can :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys

Ah, thank you! Was planning on putting points into strong attacks anyway.

Quick site note: What happened to those graphics... Huummm
The E3 and the 35 minute demos were made before the first time they delayed it, so I'm guessing that's when the downgrade happened. A shame, I know. It looked playable just fine. But oh well.

Top Bottom