Is Cyber Punk 2077 Dying?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they are. It would be like wearing a mirror on your forehead during a poker game to show anything now. I don't even want to see anything until then, anything released before then(leaks) could probably be looked at as blasphemy right now.
At least we have a soft-release date for RED. I'm sure there will still be a healthy amount of speculation after E3 as well. CDPR is in one of the best places a company could be in right now because they have been subtle. They got balls on their court some might say...

I made a pitcher detailing the events of E3 2019, with accurate fangril reactions based on loads of speculation...

https://www.reddit.com/r/dumdumdidnothingwrong/comments/bj0jx1

"Cyberpunk 2077 didn't just DIE, it was MURDERED!" /s :coolstory:

Once E3 hits, Cyberpunk will become quite alive over here and everywhere around the web.

"Cyberpunk 2077 didn't just DIE, it was MURDERED!" /s :coolstory:

Whgats happ.gif

Last edited:
Luckily for me, I don’t know what specific videos are you talking about :oops: Am I right to assume they’re clickbaity trash, like any video with "die" + "murdered" on the title? lol

Just as one example.

I don't care for them as I do think the titles are clickbaity, but they aren't that bad.

1 month left, only 1 month :sad:

The longest month ever. But we did it once last year, we can do it again. I hope we all tune in together live again throughout the entire press conference, that was fun.

I don't think threads are an indicator of hype. Most people have other things to do, and of course more people are active in phases where they have room to complain or talk enthusiastically about something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom