Option to disable the the Yellow dot (Quest marker) on the HUD

+
Hi, new player for Cyberpunk but old player of Witcher here. I finished all Witchers and Withcer 3 two times. And I find that the option for the HUD where way better in the old games. I just hate the yellow dot for the quest marker. The map if good enough for me. Can we get the option to disable it. Or make it less visible. It is too aggressive in the HUD and it spoils the experience. I do disable in the Jurnal but if you come close to quest location it turns back by it self.
Please just add the customization option.
Don't make this a Far Cry game. Don't be like Ubisoft.
Thank you in advance.

Went back to see how it works in Witcher 3. The system is perfect. The compas directs you and you have the objective marker on the map. No need to clutter the HUD. Just copy witcher. It should be perfect.

I do disable in the Jurnal but if you come close to quest location it turns back by it self.
Mine immediately tracks the main quest again whenever I finish any other gig or police scanner. It's quite intrusive sometimes, been annoying me more and more.

I do disable in the Jurnal but if you come close to quest location it turns back by it self.
Mine immediately tracks the main quest again whenever I finish any other gig or police scanner. It's quite intrusive sometimes, been annoying me more and more.
I completely agree with the title suggestion, and with these two bits I quoted.

Open-world games are NOT supposed to constantly try to dictate what the player does next by forcing quest tracking. It defeats the very purpose of an open world.

Today, as I was clearing NCPD events around the city, I purposely had no quest tracked. However, I kept coming across certain car-related quests, and every time that happened the corresponding quest was automatically set as tracked. Really annoying.

As for the yellow !, there really is no reason for it to be an always-on thing. It's obnoxius and distracting.

I would totally welcome this. I spent some time myself trying to locate the option to turn it off. It wasn't there.

The thing is getting in the way all the time. Imo, it's good enough to have it marked on the map, and not clutter the gameplay view, unless enabled via options.

Top Bottom