Is the Watson section really the game we wanted?

+
Its only when she thinks (wrongly), Saburo wants to kill her that she changes her mind.
Did you mean Yorinobu ? ('cause Saburo didn't want kill Hanako at all).
But it's not really wrong, in Star ending, Hanako is dead, certainly by order of Yorinobu... In fact, I think she only survive if you follow the Devil ending.
Anyway, Act 1 is a "tutorial", so to rush it, seem to me a good thing to do :)

Did you mean Yorinobu ? ('cause Saburo didn't want kill Hanako at all).
But it's not really wrong, in Star ending, Hanako is dead, certainly by order of Yorinobu... In fact, I think she only survive if you follow the Devil ending.
Anyway, Act 1 is a "tutorial", so to rush it, seem to me a good thing to do :)

Yes, it was a typo. My bad.

But yes, you could probably have gotten a decent sized game out of the Watson section of the game if you'd done the expansions that so many other people suggested for other parts:

* Extend the Life Path from 20 minutes to closer to an hour. You know, actually have you do the assassination for your corporate boss or what not. Steal that car and drive it away. Deliver that lizard.

* Do a couple of missions in the Six Month montage that we saw like come live with Jackie's mom, get the money for your own apartment, rob that guy of his bag.

* Actually have the Heist double cross have consequences where Evelyn and Dex try to divide up the goods.

* Some more Mox.

* Some more Regina King (both the Skippy, Journalist, and Cyberpsycho quests just sort of "stop").

Top Bottom