Is there really no aim toggle or i'm just blind ?

+
Toggle meaning you do not have to HOLD right mouse button. Click once to aim down sights, click second time - you stop aiming down sights.

But yes, unfortunately there is still no toggle for this function, which is bummer especially when after 2.0 Cyberpunk shifted to being more FPS and action focused.

Toggle meaning you do not have to HOLD right mouse button. Click once to aim down sights, click second time - you stop aiming down sights.

But yes, unfortunately there is still no toggle for this function, which is bummer especially when after 2.0 Cyberpunk shifted to being more FPS and action focus
FeelsBadMan

Please add the toggle aim option, which is still missing since the game's release, i.e. 3 years ago, but is available and is standard in FPS games.

I'd love to shoot things in this shooter game but due to Carpal Tunnel I'm forced to use melee weapons.
The lack of Aim Down Sights toggle is the only thing keeping me from enjoying this otherwise incredibly enjoyable game.

You realize you can get a special controller built to accommodate any disability or medical issue you have.

Or buy an Elite controller with mappable buttons to fix the problem

There is no ADS toggle, but you can try to replicate it, by creating a macro, which holds the right button. Set it to toggle mode. Put it on the middle button, so you don't get conflicts with other right button functions, and you have it.

You realize you can get a special controller built to accommodate any disability or medical issue you have.

There is no ADS toggle, but you can try to replicate it, by creating a macro, which holds the right button. Set it to toggle mode. Put it on the middle button, so you don't get conflicts with other right button functions, and you have it.

No. How about they just add the feature that literally every other game with guns has?

No. How about they just add the feature that literally every other game with guns has?
Well, I am not CDPR programmer and I can't add this feature for you. If you need a temporary way to go around it, you can use macros.

For lazy M+KB players this is not an option. Meaning myself. :D I have no idea how to use a controller in shooters, but I would still like toggle aim.
Besides, it is a pretty standard feature in modern games, so it is puzzling as to why CDPR has not added it yet.

I mean potentially right? Are you telling me these forums are not a place to have concerns potentially seen by someone who can do something about them?
That’s the point non of CDPR will read or comment on this. Simple. You can write a ticket directly but you shouldn’t b*tch with people who are just trying to help lol…

Please drop the less than polite tone, folks.

If you cannot, or refuse to, be respectful, please do not post at all.

Not all games have an ADS toggle and personally I don't like it. Is it really that much trouble to hold a button down? Maybe you are pressing it too hard?

Not all games have an ADS toggle and personally I don't like it. Is it really that much trouble to hold a button down? Maybe you are pressing it too hard?
I have carpal tunnel syndrome, toggle ads is an accessibility feature. Congrats on having healthy hands.
Post automatically merged:

That’s the point non of CDPR will read or comment on this. Simple. You can write a ticket directly but you shouldn’t b*tch with people who are just trying to help lol…
Please link me to where I can submit a ticket. I have looked but cannot find it.

Personally, I think fights happen too fast to utilize this in CP2077.
But I support having the option.

P.S.
Let me demonstrate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom