its 2077 cant we shop online for cyberware

+
we need to be able to shop online for cyberware it sucks to either look things up or drive from a-z to find the right doctor. just let us look at it all online we pick what we want then we go there to get them. also ran into a issue where I punched the rip doc now I cant buy from him so this ability would help to know where to get parts I need

Well it kind of makes sense. Wouldn't MaxTac just knock on your door if you were getting Mantis Blades and Wrist Rockets through the mail?

It's on the list of things removed from the game, maybe now with the pressure CDPR is feeling they will start adding content back over the next 2 years. For example, the game has train tracks and no trains, clearly more cut content

sounds like "It's almost 2021 and we still can't buy and install new kidney through internet!!!"

Why the hell should you be able to order cyberware online?
Most of the stuff you wanna buy is illegal. Most Ripperdocs operate in the Shadows

Maybe you should play a Pen&Paper game of Cyberpunk or Shadowrun befor asking such questions.
Or if you dont wanna play Pen&Paper, maybe just do a little research about the world of cyberpunk?

For the game itself... use goggle for where to buy what?

Last edited:
Yea, well, that's the problem when you don't SHOW what a great deal cyber surgery is... you are replacing bodyparts, afterall. Can't really do that yourself at home. Then again, you probably should be able to order every cyberware at any ripper, the limited selection stuff is kinda gamy there.

Top Bottom