Jackie's Bike

+
Hey all, So im roughly 30+ hours in give or take. This is my 1st post here as well, but yes, I have a question I cant seem to find on the web and I am sure its on this forum some place. So a little help?
I have completed Jackie's memorial and spoken to his mom. However when she offered me the key, I selected "I cant take that". I did this thinking I cant come back to that option in the conversation as you can with many other chats. Well, you cant and I dont have his bike. Did I just miss out? I revisited her later but still no option. Ideas? Or i missed my chance?
Thanks all

Rddc

Forum regular
Hey all, So im roughly 30+ hours in give or take. This is my 1st post here as well, but yes, I have a question I cant seem to find on the web and I am sure its on this forum some place. So a little help?
I have completed Jackie's memorial and spoken to his mom. However when she offered me the key, I selected "I cant take that". I did this thinking I cant come back to that option in the conversation as you can with many other chats. Well, you cant and I dont have his bike. Did I just miss out? I revisited her later but still no option. Ideas? Or i missed my chance?
Thanks all
Try holding down the call vehicle button. See if it comes up on the list.

On my first playthrough I went the other way, not gonna spoil it for you, which resulted in no Ofrenda mission but I ended up with the bike anyway. So as the poster above said, just hold down "V".

Rddc

Forum regular
I also see some people talking about the key being left in a box outside their apartment door.

Saw that too, but saw that was only on a certain selection on after the heist. Still, no key in my INV or at my APT

Top Bottom