Journey contract progression is incorrect

+
Look at this...I did all the weekly Journey Quest (Standard and Premium) and got the Contract "Complete 10 Triss' Journey quest" completed. How? There are only 6 0uests...I looked at the Contracts and found this:
CONTRACTS 1.png
CONTRACTS 2.png

I can't create threads yet so I'll post this here:

I bought Triss's Premium Pass (the basic one) and have already completed 7 Quests from the Extended Journey.

Attachments

• Triss Contracts.png
    Triss Contracts.png
    828.4 KB · Views: 101
The Extended Journey is still bugged. After completing 2 of the new Quests I got the Firestorm achievement for completing all quests from the extended Journey and I got too many Crown Pieces.

Attachments

• all weekly Quests Triss' extended Journey.png
    all weekly Quests Triss' extended Journey.png
    501.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Triss Journey progress from 27 to 35.png
    Triss Journey progress from 27 to 35.png
    631.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Triss' Journey contracts.png
    Triss' Journey contracts.png
    469.9 KB · Views: 94
I have also an other bug with Journey Quests : every other time I finish one, I progress ~6-7 steps in the Journey. Not crown fragments, but levels (from step 31 to 38 for instance).

Mine neither. I played a few games with legendary cards but still 0 progression. Ditto with the Banish card. Player one, but it did not register.

I have the same 'issue'. When I started playing today in the morning, I was around level 16-17. I completed the weekly quests, and now I am level 44. 27 levels in about an hour.... Also, I unlocked the 'Firestorm' achievement, which was not supposed to be done until the end of this journey. I am curious if there will be any new quests for me next week, it seems I have unlocked them all..... This journey acts really odd

I did free quests and complete 3 premium journey quests before purchase journey. after I purchased, I got only 60cp normally. no additional journey level bug happens to me.

Top Bottom