Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
c9237d1e-a395-4a1f-8d34-0fecd69dfd30.PNG

be901313-fced-4451-84a3-72bda7a1dc5b.PNG

fdb8dc16-b98d-45dd-afe9-9788c3fa4fef.PNG

No, no... Keep your calm V... don't smash her face, not yet at least !
e11f28dd-e90d-41a2-a58a-8f990d666555.PNG

95fa9a9c-a5f5-447e-a8c6-0ead21299d78.PNG

Just stopping by to drop this here. First chapter of my sequel to I Promise. Decided not to be coy with the title so just went with 'Judy Alvarez'. Will be very similar in tone. This will take a few months to complete at a minimum, so hopefully we will have something new to discuss before then. Please take care.

Judy Alvarez
Hi, that's great :)
Thanks !

I see they still didn't fix the missing parts of dialogues with Judy on consoles. What a shame. They fixed Panam but not her :facepalm:I'm not sure if I want to experience the whole thing for the 3rd time knowing I'm notgetting 100% of this journey. I also still didn't finish the game. I wanted to wait for CDPR to fix my girl.

I see they still didn't fix the missing parts of dialogues with Judy on consoles. What a shame. They fixed Panam but not her :facepalm:I'm not sure if I want to experience the whole thing for the 3rd time knowing I'm notgetting 100% of this journey. I also still didn't finish the game. I wanted to wait for CDPR to fix my girl.
What parts ?
I'm on console, and except one little part during "Pyramid Song" who is appear in 1.22 (I think), I don't see any missing parts :(

What parts ?
I'm on console, and except one little part during "Pyramid Song" who is appear in 1.22 (I think), I don't see any missing parts :(
First braindance session: V is supposed to wake up from it screaming in panic and Judy is supposed to comfort her. It doesn't exist on consoles. After another braindance in Judy's van there's also a missing part and after another bd session in Judy's apartment too. Add Pyramid Song to it and who knows what else since I never actually got to watch the whole Judy romance from a PC gameplay on yt, just some parts. And these parts I've spotted only because it felt like there was something missing - V wakes up to a screen with dialogue options to chose but we never hear Judy saying her part.

First braindance session: V is supposed to wake up from it screaming in panic and Judy is supposed to comfort her. It doesn't exist on consoles. After another braindance in Judy's van there's also a missing part and after another bd session in Judy's apartment too. Add Pyramid Song to it and who knows what else since I never actually got to watch the whole Judy romance from a PC gameplay on yt, just some parts. And these parts I've spotted only because it felt like there was something missing - V wakes up to a screen with dialogue options to chose but we never hear Judy saying her part.
I know why it's "missing" during (when leaving) BD :(
I have that on XB1x and not on Serie X now. It's due to loading time. I don't know why, but Judy's dialogue is load just after the black screen when leaving the BD and more you need time to load the game, more "words" you miss.

But you can believe me, that's not "important" at all. You miss only few words. Nothing serious and it's not worth it to deprive yourself for those few words frankly (Especially not of Pyramid Song where there is no BD and you will miss nothing) ;)

I know why it's "missing" during (when leaving) BD :(
I have that on XB1x and not on Serie X now. It's due to loading time. I don't know why, but Judy's dialogue is load just after the black screen when leaving the BD and more you need time to load the game, more "words" you miss.

But you can believe me, that's not "important" at all. You miss only few words. Nothing serious and it's not worth it to deprive yourself for those few words frankly (And especially not Pyramid Song where there is no BD and you miss nothing at all) ;)
If we romance her these parts add quite a lot of emotions imo. I want to experience the whole thing, not the bigger part of it. These dialogues are missing on PS5 as well. Loading times are ok there.

If we romance her these parts add quite a lot of emotions imo. I want to experience the whole thing, not the bigger part of it. These dialogues are missing on PS5 as well. Loading times are ok there.
Ok :(
On Serie X, I miss 3/4 words at max and only when leaving BD. So there are not the "emotional" moments with Judy. All the rest is the same as PC version now (in 1.23).
(Yes, I romance her, always, in all my playtrhough since December 10th)

judy and V who take advantage of their free time in night city at the lizzie's and their night ;)
I hope that someday CDPR will do more for this incredible character. for now a big thank you to the modders

Attachments

• photomode_22072021_165755.png
    photomode_22072021_165755.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 81
  • photomode_21072021_235311.png
    photomode_21072021_235311.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 69
  • photomode_22072021_122246.png
    photomode_22072021_122246.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 72
  • photomode_22072021_125100.png
    photomode_22072021_125100.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 69
  • photomode_22072021_160710.png
    photomode_22072021_160710.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 75
  • photomode_22072021_160046.png
    photomode_22072021_160046.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 76
My ideal Expansion would be about Judy taking over the Mox.

I think it's a good follow up to the CLOUDS quest and learning how to play the game.
That would be awesome,
We should have been given the choice to move with Judy to Oregon instead of leaving with the Nomads.
Judy would never move further away from her Grandparents, instead she would want to live in the same state.
After arriving it would be Judy and her Grandfather who figure out a way to safely remove the relic and save V's life.

After arriving it would be Judy and her Grandfather who figure out a way to safely remove the relic and save V's life.
Even if I like the idea, it seems difficult to imagine knowing that even the greatest experts of Arasaka (those who created the Relic itself) cannot do it :(

Even if I like the idea, it seems difficult to imagine knowing that even the greatest experts of Arasaka (those who created the Relic itself) cannot do it :(
It makes no sense we're always stuck leaving with Panam and her clan.
If we are going to leave with Judy that's the ending we should have gotten.

It makes no sense we're always stuck leaving with Panam and her clan.
If we are going to leave with Judy that's the ending we should have gotten.
In fact the important point to take care, is not you're stuck with Panam. It's if V want to leave Night City after destroying Mikoshi (made Arasaka lose billions of eddies, causes Arasaka to lose his position as leader of the corpos) and cross the border "safely", V need help (Aldecaldos). Hence the little preparation just before doing it with Panam. I think Panam rightly says that the borders are well guarded, that going through the tunnel and during the storm is their only chance.

Trying to cross the border "normally" with Judy in her Van is doomed to failure and take the risk of getting caught by Arasaka (or worse, that Judy also gets caught by Arasaka).

And about Judy and his Grandfather, Araska with experts (about Relic and surgeons) in a space station at the cutting edge of technology do not succeed, it seems to me surprising that a techy and her grandfather can do it in a country house (even being very talented). But here, that's just my impression/opinion :)

Last edited:
Kinda offtopic but where did you find this Mox Bomber jacket? On my current playthru my female V in order to help Judy's revolution, became Mox gangoon wannabe wearing their shoes, beannie and some stylish neo-kitch in general but couldnt locate the jacket:p
To the clothes shop in Pacifica, if I'm right ;)
The max is Epic. You have to "skip time" (24H) many times (lot of times if you are not lucky) to have it in Epic (for refresh the seller's inventory) and be at quite high level (34+). You also can have it in an "Assault in Progress" in Badlands, but you have to save/reload a lot of times (and also be high level), but it's not as "easy".
2432fc65-9284-4d4d-8836-1a499ec11ebf.PNG
ec25158e-366a-440c-80e4-15a545476664.PNG
a9cd8769-e0b1-43a6-8547-3465352b55cb.PNG

666d60c4-39df-43db-bf13-ea8565acff4c.PNG

7c1de71a-1edd-442e-9652-6111f15cccf0.PNG

Kinda offtopic but where did you find this Mox Bomber jacket? On my current playthru my female V in order to help Judy's revolution, became Mox gangoon wannabe wearing their shoes, beannie and some stylish neo-kitch in general but couldnt locate the jacket:p
For the pink Mox bomber jacket mod

Link: Pink Mox Bomber

Last edited:
Top Bottom