Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Week of love has started, and I wish you guys who were part of this community whether regular, fresher, just a reader or dev (I know you are reading this. ;) ) to have a great time with your loved ones.

EscWrvFU4AMPA8h.jpeg

Happy Rose Day Judy Gang.

(Please ignore time zone differences)

Hell yeah! well said Raendwyr!!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

This community we have made here is a diamond.. its incredible to think.. how many ideas people shared in here.. how many laughs.. how many emotions we feel every day reading posts of others that have the same view on this beautiful person (Judy).. people who just wants to bring more life to her and the rest of characters of this game.. people who just want the best for cyberpunk 2077.. because we all feel it is something else than just a game.. it marked us.. we fell in love.. and this is something incredible.. its a pleasure to come here and see how we are all in this together.. all this effort.. all these dreams we share.. will end up in something beautiful.. im totally sure that CDPR knows about this thread and the Panam one.. im sure they saw our love to cyberpunk and the masterpiece of people that they have created (Judy,Panam,Kerry,River).. im sure they have read some of our ideas and they have a list with the future improvements.. and that day.. when we see that any of these ideas we shared come to life.. we will celebrate it AF.. we will enjoy these ideas in the game thinking about all the love that was behind.. all the effort.. all the moments we passed.. and we will smile.. we will pause the game.. maybe some of us (me included) will cry of happiness knowing that we did it.. seeing Judy and the rest alive.. and with quality content.. im sure that this moment will come.. the Arizona DLC will come.. that is a fact.. and all the ideas we shared here are nothing too crazy for this amazing team that is CDPR.. as they said.. they listen their community.. we are always in topic.. and when we are not, Panam Thread is.. so as we said many times we just have to wait.. :]

I'm sure too that they've read a lot of our ideas here, and the ideas on the Panam thread too! They know the passion we have for these people, like you said, they have such a beautifully written story and personality, that we fell in love! Soon we'll be celebrating the new life added to all these people, Judy, Panam, Kerry and River, and will look back at all the dedication and passion we've put here, that will be a day to remember!
I'll be honest, i'll probably shed some tears of happiness too when i get to see all these amazing ideas and plans come to life, and to hear that ''Eyy'' from Judy in Arizona!
As has been said some times before in here, CDPR would be fools not to expand on the interactions and stories of these people! I'm sure too that the Arizona DLC will come, and damn, the day it comes, it will all have been worth it!
Both these threads have some of the sweetest and most passionate people i've seen, the dreams will come true, i know it!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Beautiful Pics as ALWAYS Raendwyr!! love to see what you bring everyday <3.. THANK YOU CHOOM!
Look_Judy_7 PNG.png
Thank you for the kind words, XxSalviixX!!! I really appreciate it! Love to see what you bring here everyday, from those lovely pics to those beautiful quest ideas! Thank YOU, choom!! <3
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

Also, lovely pics as always! Those angles are just beautiful! Love to see Judy's smile in the first one, from the angle it even gives the smol V vibe haha! <3

As always, Judy's Express has no breaks!! :cool: :beer:

Regarding the sex scene, it was unnerving when Judy lit up a cigarette, this was a habit that she had quit until Evelyn passed, a reminder that the City keeps hurting Judy. It was a melancholy moment.

Then even more unnerving was that V smoked, and continued to smoke through the scene. That bit cut the intimacy, as it was a reminder that V is turning into Johnny. Who was Judy even with in that moment, V or Johnny? It's left to interpretation.

All to say, I would love another moment of them together where it's 100% V in the driver seat and Judy's healed from some of the trauma.

Then even more unnerving was that V smoked, and continued to smoke through the scene. That bit cut the intimacy, as it was a reminder that V is turning into Johnny. Who was Judy even with in that moment, V or Johnny? It's left to interpretation.
I agree, there is something to think about. Either it was done for a nice shot, which is more likely, or it's Johnny, but then we would have taken an explanation of this in the game?

Yeah.. I was also a little disappointed with that smoking during sex scene.. small detail but still.. as V I didn't want to smoke.. I also tried to refuse Judy cigarette but couldn't :( wish she could stop smoking :giveup:
That's right, I don't smoke and this moment broke the dive a bit

Im sure that CDPR already is working on these expansions.. they know they have to keep the game alive.. and a single player game needs those expansions.. so i think the most reasonable would be to receive an expansion before the end of this year..

They made a roadmap with the next movements about cyberpunk 2077, but im sure they have something in mind to keep players playing.. one of the things they must do is to add some of our ideas, to remove that damn feeling of loneliness.. then they should add as we mentioned many times more interaction/life to the romances.. i refuse to believe that the people who bring this amazing characters to the game left them like that at the end.. so much effort.. so much love just to finish in a damn window.. CDPR must finish what they started.. this game deserves life.. deserves more content with Judy,Panam,Kerry,River.. i want to know more about Judy.., want to know about her dreams.. want to know how she feels.. want to express my love to her.. i want to hear from her that she loves us.. loves V.. want to talk to Panam about my love for Judy.. because Panam for my V is her new best friend after Jackie´s lost.. i want to be interact more with Judy,Panam, Kerry,River.. in resume.. i want to enjoy my time, my story in NC with this people.. want to see them ALIVE.. and im not talking about something very very difficult.. just as we said many times.. little details.. interactions.. text messages.. actions for this people at their home.. if you combine some of our ideas with an Expansion which brings more quality content related to romances.. damn.. what we have? the most amazing experience in any videogame.. i would play it for ages.. i would throw my bank account to CDPR.. XD

CDPR has no excuse not to add more life to this romances.. they have everything at their hands to make it possible.. they have an amazing team of devs.. have the most beautiful/amazing community i have ever seen.. a community that believes in them.. who supports them and loves what they do.. Im sure CDPR as they said, heard us, and probably they have a book with all the suggestions/ideas/dreams we share here.. waiting to be implemented someday in the game..
we are in this all together! and we will meet in Arizona!! no doubt about it ;]

One day we will see our ideas in the game ! sonner than later.. if you think, its 10000 times easier to add some movement for Judy,Panam,Kerry,River at their home with some interactions for V, than adding a tuning garage.. its 100000 times easier to bring text messages for this people than adding new cars/weapons (of course i know they will add more of these things but i think it would be nice to receibe it in the next expansion.. and not dedicate a whole DLC for that..).. I would love to see more dialogs related with romances at their home.. little conversations that add deepth to your relation with them (for example, if i go back to Judy´s home, i would love to hear from judy "hey v i missed you, how was your day? come and sit on the sofa with me for a while" and you could just talk with her a few new lines there.. like, "I love to be here with you Judy.. thanks for giving me this peace i feel when im with you.", i would love to see some kind of DLC that adds more quests with romances.. maybe a tattoo to share with our couple Judy?.. something like that, CDPR you know what i mean.. the inmersion/life that these ideas would give to the game, would be HUGE.. soo.. CDPR you know what to do.. people is requesting it.. Panam and Judy´s thread have almost 200.000 views together... you can see what people want so.. there is no excuse not to do it.. :shrug:

Im sure that one day, we will be able to have a new home.. with Judy.. where we will take a look at the stars with her.. she will smile to us and we will know that our mission was accomplished..

I'm sure too that they've read a lot of our ideas here, and the ideas on the Panam thread too! They know the passion we have for these people, like you said, they have such a beautifully written story and personality, that we fell in love! Soon we'll be celebrating the new life added to all these people, Judy, Panam, Kerry and River, and will look back at all the dedication and passion we've put here, that will be a day to remember!
I'll be honest, i'll probably shed some tears of happiness too when i get to see all these amazing ideas and plans come to life, and to hear that ''Eyy'' from Judy in Arizona!
As has been said some times before in here, CDPR would be fools not to expand on the interactions and stories of these people! I'm sure too that the Arizona DLC will come, and damn, the day it comes, it will all have been worth it!
Both these threads have some of the sweetest and most passionate people i've seen, the dreams will come true, i know it! View attachment 11169239

Thank you for the kind words, XxSalviixX!!! I really appreciate it! Love to see what you bring here everyday, from those lovely pics to those beautiful quest ideas! Thank YOU, choom!! <3 View attachment 11169242

Also, lovely pics as always! Those angles are just beautiful! Love to see Judy's smile in the first one, from the angle it even gives the smol V vibe haha! <3

As always, Judy's Express has no breaks!! :cool: :beer:

Hey Raendwyr.. i appreciate your words a lot!! i love to see your pics everyday too :] .. keep my hearth warm with Judy´s love! as always Thank you SO MUCH!

Im totally agree with you.. CDPR would be damn crazy if they dont expand the interactions and stories of these people.. and like you im totally sure too that they will add it and we will celebrate it AF hahaha (i can imagine this thread and Panam one adding up pages to the threads in minutes hahaha) CANT WAIT!!

Also i think that adding a new map in Arizona would give the game a very fresh air.. because we could have the most amazing city in one hand and in the other a more natural ambient in Arizona.. something similar to badlands.. with canyons and all this stuff.. looking for internet, i saw a pic that reminded me about my story of the cabin, which Judy would fix and convert into a new home.. and i saw a pic that was exactly how i was imagining that place.. i will share with you guys! so you can dream with me too !

Captura.JPG

Imagine to get into that house and see our Judy painting a wall with that style of her.. or just cooking something for us.. having a date with us at the house half done.. where we have only Judy´s love and V´s love.. loving each other.. or being able to see her sitted at the door.. looking at the stars.. and saying to us something like "hey v.. want to sit here with me just a little while?, and after you sit she tells you something beautiful.. something that expresses love to V.. damn.. I NEED THIS!!

Also, i have some questions for you all.
- what would you love to see in the game in the future?
- What do you expect from this game and the future expansion?
- What do you guys would love to see in the game to make Judy/Panam/Kerry/River alive?

As always here you have my pics of today guys! for all of you
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

photomode_06022021_191955.png
photomode_06022021_193214.png
photomode_06022021_193104.png
photomode_06022021_195050.png
photomode_06022021_193158.png

About the cig scene at the end of the romance with Judy, i dont feel it was jhonny or anything like that.. Jhonny knows his place.. Judy smokes and V can or not smoke.. even if v doesnt smoke, i dont see anything bad in sharing 1 cig in that moment.. that moment where we can see 2 broken girls sharing their love.. in a f**ked world.. i dont smoke in real life.. but i love that scene where they share everything and gives their 100% to each other.. even that cig <3 .. :]

As always.. Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!
Look_Judy_6.png

Attachments

• Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 37
Well, it's definitely not Johnny because V didn't take any pills, nor did she pass out just for him to take the wheel. :shrug:

Last edited:
There is one detail not to be overlooked choom, the developers already have the character models.

So I want to say that the biggest is done and then technically an expansion takes less time to release than the initial game.

For what I wish, aside from more romance option. It's about saving V and exploring new places.

Maybe I'm asking too much, but I hope it will be as good as of "Hearts of Stone" and "Blood and Wine". :rolleyes:

Is it Judy's express has no "breaks" like gaps, or "brakes" like car brakes? :think:
Both of them, JudyExpress is too damn fast to even consider stuff like that.

For me, they are only enjoying their moment, allowing themselves a cigarette. And then V was not going to refuse it to him in the middle of the act.
This is what I want to believe in case of this scene, just two gals having fun, allowing themselves to do something they don't usually do. We all had these kinds of moments in our lives, didn't we?

Also i think that adding a new map in Arizona would give the game a very fresh air.. because we could have the most amazing city in one hand and in the other a more natural ambient in Arizona.. something similar to badlands.. with canyons and all this stuff.. looking for internet, i saw a pic that reminded me about my story of the cabin, which Judy would fix and convert into a new home.. and i saw a pic that was exactly how i was imagining that place.. i will share with you guys! so you can dream with me too !
Yuuup! wouldn't doubt it for a sec that they will add Arizona at some point, even If we get it super late next year... but let's hope it's going to be one of the first expansions so we get to know the fate of V and get more action with the Judy/Panam and the Aldecados :}, and btw I love the cabin picture so much can't help but think of a scene where we are stuck in there with Jude's during a sandstorm cuddlin' and talkin' foo... :cry:

I went back digging on some old article concerning additional content to cheer you chooms up that way you'll kill that piece of doubt that they won't add those interactions later :'P ( It was kinda hidden in an official trailer )

-The team has learnt a lot from the ‘Hearts of Stone' and ‘Blood and Wine' expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and that the planned expansions will “take you even deeper into the world of Cyberpunk 2077, offering substantial, story-driven content that'll give you tough choices to make through impactful narratives that you won't soon forget".

-It goes on to state that the free DLC programme for Cyberpunk 2077 will start from early 2021. “But before we get there, we'll first be kicking off our free DLC program in early 2021. Just like with The Witcher 3, expect an assortment of free DLC packs to begin hitting Night City, dropping a bunch of cool stuff that'll inject even more life into the world of the dark future.”

Hope this boosted your optimism for the game in the future, and also the last piece of info I have is that they said CP will have more DLC's and post-launch content so there is that to consider, all we have to do now is wait and dream about what we could see later :ohstopit:

About the cig scene at the end of the romance with Judy, i dont feel it was jhonny or anything like that.. Jhonny knows his place.. Judy smokes and V can or not smoke.. even if v doesnt smoke, i dont see anything bad in sharing 1 cig in that moment.. that moment where we can see 2 broken girls sharing their love.. in a f**ked world.. i dont smoke in real life.. but i love that scene where they share everything and gives their 100% to each other.. even that cig <3 .. :]

Couldn't have said it better myself haha, personally my V would def smoke if we had an option, just imagine ending up some gig n lighten up a smoke calling your fixer to tell em the job is done, that's my badass Val' moment right there :")
when it comes to that romance scene she passed the cig I was like this honestly
gif.gif
it adds more to it :'P

For me, they are only enjoying their moment, allowing themselves a cigarette. And then V was not going to refuse it to him in the middle of the act.
I just realized how much this game made me start reading into things, sometimes too much. It feels like I want to search through every nook and cranny and find every detail there is, even when there is probably none, other than what I actually see.

I know that V smoking contradicts her character regarding choices made beforehand, but cmon. Image yourself in a situation like that - you see your girl taking a hit during an act, what would you do? Stare awkwardly and act like you don't wanna get in on it, or lose yourself in the moment, forget all your ethics and go for it? I might as well take a hit myself than breathe in all those fumes that do the same amount of harm as smoking. And don't forget that it's Judy we are talking about, so who wouldn't go with the latter, am I right?

Last edited:
Guys, as I said before I will try to bunch our ideas and will try to convey our message to the lead quest designer about the suggestions we talk about.
I know I am late, and I kept my tweets crisp and short due to tweets' length restriction and didnt wanted it to be lengthy. (It still looks lengthy)
Thats why sorry I wasnt able to write in details though.
I tried to write in a way that it didnt seem like only Judy fanfic I want.
Lets hope he will read our suggestions.

Top Bottom