Just want to make clear on seeing your character in "cutscenes"

+
do we know what exactly they mean? I'm really hoping they mean during dialogue interactions and not just CGI cinematic cutscenes. I'm referring to seeing your character in 3rd person and what they mean by "cutscenes."

If it's anything like the Witcher 3 where every piece of dialogue was a cut-scene, then we'll be seeing them pretty frequently.

However, we don't have any information if it is like the Witcher 3, and whether that is the case, so right now all we can do is guess and draw doodles of our future characters with hearts all over them. Maybe that last part is just me.

I am on board with them making it first person from how they described the game, but I do think it is a complete waste to give us character creation along with all this customization and even a player home, yet as they said the only time you will get to see your character is in the menu/inventory, cutscenes and when driving in 3rd person. I just can't wrap my head around it. On top o that I am absolutely terrified the gameplay will feel like deus ex which was just terrible.

Just going to have to wait and see and hope they didn't make a huge mistake with this.

If the protagonist is voiced, you can most likely see your character in cinematic dialogues just like in the Witcher series. And TW3 has tens of hours of those, plenty of time to see your custom character.

En-en

Forum regular
From what I understood you have 2 types of dialog. Cinematic type, similar to Witcher 3, and seamless type similar to skyrim, where you can choose responce without leaving first person perspective. My interpretation of what I heard.

Top Bottom