Keira Metz after finishing MQ, patch 1.30 - still at Kaer Morhen, but new dialogue option?

+
Keira Metz after finishing MQ, patch 1.30 - still at Kaer Morhen, but new dialogue option?

I just finished the MQ, after updating to patch 1.30. When I checked at Kaer Morhen after the credits roll Keira was still there, suggesting her presence is not considered a bug by CDPR.

Geralt also had an 'Are you and Lambert....' dialogue option - clearly a reference to Lambert and Keira setting off together after the Battle at Kaer Morhen. Was this dialogue option also there pre-patch?

I just finished the MQ, after updating to patch 1.30. When I checked at Kaer Morhen after the credits roll Keira was still there, suggesting her presence is not considered a bug by CDPR.

Geralt also had an 'Are you and Lambert....' dialogue option - clearly a reference to Lambert and Keira setting off together after the Battle at Kaer Morhen. Was this dialogue option also there pre-patch?

I think it is a bug to be honest....!???

The Lambert dialogue option is not new, it has probably been there since the original release more than a year ago. Also, the fact that Keira not being despawned after Act 2 was not fixed does not necessarily mean it is not a bug, many such minor (not game breaking) bugs are not fixed simply because of the lack of time or resources.

Top Bottom