Kerry Eurodyne Appreciation Thread

+

Guest 4412420

Gosh, this screenshot gets me every time I see it. The smile, the way it's like he's leaning into V's hand, how clearly freaking safe he is/feels in that split second.
Yes! That kiss comes out of nowhere but the scene itself is so beautifully done. V gently cupping Kerry's face in his hand, that whole "Is he..?" "Does it matter?" "Not anymore." felt intimate in a romantic way. And Kerry's smile. There are glimpses, like this scene, in Kerry's romance that showcase just how lovely it could have been if it only had more moments that showed an actual progression happening in their developing feelings for each other, and where both of them could talk about it.
gentlyholds.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There are glimpses, like this scene, in Kerry's romance that showcase just how lovely it could have been if it only had more moments that showed some actual progression in their developing feelings.
Especially at Caliente. There could've been even just a small amount of dialogue that added to romance, like the stirrings of somethings there.
I'm so glad I caught the graphic before the edit; it was perfect.:cry:

If you're ever down, just look at baby Ker smiling for no reason.
Ld0XU3KHvq.jpg

when v is a passenger, they obviously get in the same seat, but it's never in the same position so i get to experience clipping slightly differently every time.
E9rRBV0Vim.jpg

almost looked like she was just sitting on his lap in this one
WkrIjoTenN.jpg

4lEcsJYQLa.jpg

Guest 4412420

CDPR, give us more Kerry content!!! :sad:
I'm waiting for the patch 1.3 to drop so I could pick up my last playthrough. Maybe it'll have some new texts at least. It's been a few months since the dataminers found those Panam's texts. Hopefully they're finished and all 4 will get something new. :giveup:

Hello there, choombas!

I’m new on this forum and this is my 1st message literally and I chose to start in this wonderful thread :D Sorry in advance for my English (this is not my native language, but I’ll try my best). Is this OK if I post some of my Kerry screenshots (actually got plenty of them ;)) made with mods and other tools? Same scenes, different angles so to speak.

Like these, for example.
Cyberpunk2077 2021-04-14 09-55-22-717.png
Cyberpunk2077 2021-03-31 11-58-54-230.png
Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-27 18-12-37-270.png

Guest 4412420

Hello there, choombas!
Welcome to the forums! Your English is great, no worries!
Is this OK if I post some of my Kerry screenshots (actually got plenty of them ;)) made with mods and other tools?
All Kerry content is welcome here, modded or otherwise, thank you for sharing your screenshots with us! :)

I love the first one in particular. Kerry has such a lovely smile.

Top Bottom