Keywords

+
Keywords

Having played only a few rounds of the new KTS (Which is great btw) I felt so strongly I had to make a post about a serious issue that has arisen. Certain cards in the game (Hawker Healer), and (Clan Haymay Skald) have abilities that sound as though they are passive when if fact they are on entering play effects. I am certain there are many other examples of abilities were keywords like Battelcry, and Deathrattle (from HS to name a few) can really help to soften the learning curve for abilities. Passive for abilities that are always active would be nice. I would also like to see one for points that are temporary and others that are more permanent. Thank you for your time CDPR, I love your game. #Skellige4Life

I agree. Keyword is a must for this game. It would make most of the texts more concise and less confusing for a lot of newcomers.

Agree, I would be surprised if they don't add keywords before initial release. The card texts definitely need some work and a lot of people have suggested this already.

Top Bottom