Killer Whale is missing in the game

+

Hi there

For some reason killer whale is missing just cant find it or buy it around white orchard on the xbox one, now on the PS4 no problem at all found it right away but on the Xbox one no, anybody had this problem.

iCake

Forum veteran
White Orchad? That's the strating area of the game. Don't worry, you'll find and buy your killer whale later on in the game.

Thats the thing its not in White Orchad on the xbox and I'v tried buying it, it not available. I'm already half way in the game at level 24 I'v explored White Orched top to bottom.

iCake

Forum veteran
@Cavindar

The manuscripts drop is random in this game, so you might have found the killer whale in White Orchad on PS4, but that doesn't mean you'll do that on X1, on even on another PS4 playthrough. So don't get so worked up about White Orchad. There is an alchemist in the game that will sell you all the manuscripts and recipes you might have missed, excluding superior oils. You have to find them yourself, but big surprise, those superior oils are the only ones that don't spawn randomly, well, not exactly.

Back to the point though, that alchemist I was talking about is on Skellige, his name is Gremist and he's a druid and you have to complete a quest for him before he will sell stuff to you. The quest name is "Practicum in Advanced Alchemy". Go complete it and get your Killer Whale :)

Yea just completed that one yesterday and no he did not have it was a very fun quest and funny, cheers for the help and info.

iCake

Forum veteran
@Cavindar

Then it indeed sounds like a bug. personally, I've had 3 playthroughs with this game, first time I found my killer whale in one of the chest's from the ship wreck, the ship you boarded to get to Skellige. The second time I got it underwater just a few steps offshore a small island that is in turn just a few hundred meters north to the Fyke Island. This is also a place for some version of wolven school diagram. The third time I just bought it off of Gremist.

Hi there

For some reason killer whale is missing just cant find it or buy it around white orchard on the xbox one, now on the PS4 no problem at all found it right away but on the Xbox one no, anybody had this problem.
I thought mine was missing too. I went all over looking for the recipe or looking to buy it. I went diving back under the bridge and novigrad only to find that it was there all along in my inventory. I had equipped it in a consumables slot. (Face palm)
Post automatically merged:

Top Bottom