Launch of the game, on Steam, back office

+
Launch of the game, on Steam, back office

Problem solved

Hello, (sorry for the English, I'm French) everything is in the title ... Basically, I run the game from Steam, then black screen like the intro was going to start, then back office, but the icon is present in the taskbar, I n 't have to "stop work" I just have to click on it for the game starts, that it does not do all the time, but very often, and I noticed that when he does that, I'll have more micro falling fps quite embarrassing. An idea of my problem? Assistance would be welcome :)

Last edited:
Go to your steam library, Right click in the game name and click "properties". On the tab "local files" click on "check integrity of game files" button. It may solve yout problem.

Try the suggestions in this thread - I summarised in the first post.
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threa...me-won-t-start

The two suggestions that seem to solve it most often are the one about reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) and the last one, deleting the game folder entirely and reinstalling (from a Steam backup if you don't want to re-download)

Thank you very much for your help, I uninstalled Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 (x64 & x32) I then download only the x64 version and it works perfectly and in addition, the game puts more good 15 seconds to launch it, really, thank you

Top Bottom