[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

+
nahsiz33;n7547300 said:
This isn't a bug AFAIK. Lightshafts from fire through direct sun/moon light is normal in vanilla.

essenthy, The one only bug that really needs a fix is the cirrus cloud which isn't loading at any cost. The game tends to restore itself to vanilla default scattered clouds (which is huge minus point itself even in vanilla graphics) all over the sky covering a pixelated cirrus cloud like broken texture.

Even the sun is barely visible.
Post process settings is maxed out.

please read what ive already posted, this is not an issue, thats how weather work by DEFAULT in the game, you have different weather cycling between eachother, if you want clear weather use debug console and load it

Without STLM 3.1.1:

With STLM 3.1.1

Is this how it's supposed to work? (it's the dam in white orchard if anyone want to test it)

It's the only env. visual mod im using, but im not sure if STLM it's supposed to make the game look like in the 2nd screenshot.

Last edited:
-The_Crasher-;n7547880 said:
Yes, to everyone, the game is supposed to look like that.

Haven't seen any official screenshot/video from essenthy looking anything near that, is it the way he wanted TW3 to look like? are you sure?

Last edited by a moderator:
No Title

Got this strange blue tinted fog inside the inn at White Orchard. Just wanted to make sure if it's supposed to look like that.

Attachments

• photo102300.jpg
    photo102300.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 91
GroveJr;n7548330 said:
Got this strange blue tinted fog inside the inn at White Orchard. Just wanted to make sure if it's supposed to look like that.

Nothing wrong in that screenshot, it's as it should be.

ayyudee;n7547930 said:
Haven't seen any official screenshot/video from essenthy looking anything near that, is it the way he wanted TW3 to look like? are you sure?

Are insults really necessary?

[Sard Edit: They are not.]

I'm playing with 3.1.1 right now, and it looks exactly like the screenshots.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a direct comparison, here is 3.1.1 compared to a screenshot on the nexus (the one with the white horse, and the gray hair on Geralt is my game):

Last edited:
hsP2rGG.jpg

Are lights from torch and fire supposed to look like this? I already turned off bloom setting

Last edited:
-The_Crasher-;n7549030 said:
For a direct comparison, here is 3.1.1 compared to a screenshot on the nexus (the one with the white horse, and the gray hair on Geralt is my game):

Have you got that with or without command line for clear weather?

PATROL;n7549480 said:
Have you got that with or without command line for clear weather?

I got it with the command line, it originally was more gloomy looking since it just stopped raining in my game, so I decided to use the "stoprain" command (it instantly reverts the game to clear weather) to make the clouds clear faster, to make the comparison, so far I've played the game without the debug console, and the clouds are great! They usually change to those "blotchy" ones when it's about to rain.

Snisify;n7549210 said:

Are lights from torch and fire supposed to look like this? I already turned off bloom setting

Turning off bloom breaks the mod, as essenthy said above.

I saw this comparision screen on reddit and so this might be the first Lighting mod for TW3 that I will actually use for my 4th playthrough :D Couldn't see any "bad spots" under rainy/dark circumstances:

From left to right: (Vanilla / Sword of Destiny Trailer / STLM 3.x):

http://i.imgur.com/wrcUs3i.jpg

can someone with the Eldberg Lighthouse light bug send me save with that happening ? i cant reproduce it, its fine on my side

nahsiz33;n7547300 said:
This isn't a bug AFAIK. Lightshafts from fire through direct sun/moon light is normal in vanilla.

Correct, it has always been like that. Not a bug related to STLM.

essenthy;n7550050 said:
can someone with the Eldberg Lighthouse light bug send me save with that happening ? i cant reproduce it, its fine on my side

I think it only happens before you complete that quest. There are no issues when there's no fog on the island. But then I installed Weather Enhanced mod and I changed the weather to changeweather(WT_SD_FOGGY) and I got the same result that people are talking about. And the problem goes away when you turn off bloom, as reported.

Top Bottom