[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

+
TudorAdrian;n8017750 said:
Sorry but this is STLM (albeit even if modified a little bit, but most of it is STLM) + Reshade :(

no, it is not STLM. you should inform yourself before writing stuff. It is his own lighting mod on which he has been working for a month or so by now. Got some old beta build and he is really making good progress.

KamehamehaNudel;n8018500 said:
no, it is not STLM. you should inform yourself before writing stuff. It is his own lighting mod on which he has been working for a month or so by now. Got some old beta build and he is really making good progress.

By the "It's STLM" TudorAdrian meant it looks exactly like STLM, especially in Novigrad.

KamehamehaNudel;n8018500 said:

Trust me, that footage has STLM stuff in it.. foliage, trees. Why didn't this come out before STLM 3 got released then? You're telling me that all of a sudden after STLM dropped, people had the same artistic direction for lighting? Come on, we're not hiding behind anything here :) Look at the trees, they have the exact same specular color bug that STLM 3 has :) look at the foliage, AO on grass, trees etc..

Hey its pretty crazy how people think that guy's lighting mod is some new mod that looks super close to E3 when its just STLM 3.1 with slight tweaks and people don't know that it has been out. Anyways I've fixed the clouds in STLM 3.1 Velen/Novigrad. However, I want to take it a step further. Rammcoid's Compilation's mod is absolutely amazing however STLM 3.1 ruins a lot of his work by accident. The clouds with Rammcoid's mod in vanilla look amazing. I am wondering first if we can get a vanilla skybox with the rest of STLM's lighting because the rest of STLM is like next-gen. If someone can tell me how to do that I'd be greatfull. Rammcoid is looking to make an STLM edition of his mod to make it look best with STLM. And Essenthy working on an update to fix some issues. But I think getting a vanilla skybox working in STLM would be a great edition. At the very least I want to change the skys color.

tennisaddict1999;n8019010 said:
...The clouds with Rammcoid's mod in vanilla look amazing...

Hi! Could it be possibile to upload a couple of screen of this clouds? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Yep, don't wanna sound rude but this new lighting mod looks exactly like STLM 3 just with more bloom. I first thought the video was made by a certain someone...

i remember this guy asking me on twitter how to open envs and change the bloom some weeks ago, all of a sudden he learned how to do everything, what a surprise lol i can easily check the variables since i have a lots of costume made stuff in the envs that he isnt even aware of

you gotta have balls to rip off something and pretend thats its all yours

essenthy;n8080790 said:
i remember this guy asking me on twitter how to open envs and change the bloom some weeks ago, all of a sudden he learned how to do everything, what a surprise lol i can easily check the variables since i have a lots of costume made stuff in the envs that he isnt even aware of you gotta have balls to rip off something and pretend thats its all yours

Tho I must say it looks kinda good with that bloom, are there any downsizes to this?

essenthy;n8080790 said:
you gotta have balls to rip off something and pretend thats its all yours

Also to bring drama here. Where I will crush it. IF you are sure that this fellow has stolen your work, take it to PM. These forums are not the place for he-said-she-said without really, really good reason. No, this is not a really, really good reason to start such a fight here.

A polite examination of how very, very similar the mods are will do the same trick and not involve, oh, me, for example.

So, an update:

First, don't argue moderation publicly. Just not a good idea, things go bad. Also against the Rules.

Second, although I'm not -against- the idea of smacking stealing people for stealing, we are neither equipped not interested in figuring out who did what to who on these boards, and those posts and threads go downhill quickly.

We are interested in preventing flamewars and fights.

If you think someone has stolen your work, absolutely communicate with them privately (somehow, I don't care how) and/or come here and point out the remarkable similarities to your own work.

But that's it. No insults, no accusations, no taking-back-whats-yours. Not here, anyway. Thanks.

Moderator: More posts deleted. Please, see the above reminders, and bear them in mind before posting. Thank you.

Mezziaz for real, i think i tried to play with this patch but i still had problem with snow storm effect in Skellige isles and rain and thunder effect in Novigrad, WO and Velen. PS. thank you for fantastic update.Bloom and fire color is spot on also big props for moon size, sory if i am imposing :)

Corpius use Mezziaz patch for STLM it fix all problems with boom

If it isn't too much trouble Mezziaz, could you specify what exactly the differences are between the light version and the full patch? I see that you removed the Particle mod and the changes to Velen, but does it still help with the bloom, cloud, and moon issues? Also, are anyone else's igni and aard just shooting dust particles? Cause mine are.

Mezziaz friend, particle mod is stil present in light patch, at least in standard stlm patch, i didnt try wo vanila and wo stlm 2... Can you please help, it cause so many bugs?

Top Bottom