Look who came to visit my apartment randomly.....

+
They just showed up in my apartment one time during the game for no particular reason....

photomode_08012021_233635.png

photomode_08012021_233723.png

It was completely out of the blue and random and surprised me. There didn't seem to be any particular reason for the visit. Could just talk and about nothing really special.

I have no idea what triggered it. It could just be a bug/glitch I honestly have no idea. What ever it was though it was quite a surprise and I thought I would share it.

Last edited:
She appeared around 20 feet from the entrance of "the point of no return" in my game. It happened when i was standing around trying to call all of the contacts. When i called her, her voice was doubled and then she was standing behind (or possibly in) V when i moved around and looked back.

Could be but I was just walking out of the stash room. I wasn't even on the phone around the time it happened. Maybe from a previous call?
I wouldn't be surpised. The game does weird things. For all as we know. Rogue was loaded instead of a can. Like how the gun loads instead of the Relic chip model randomly.

65+ hours in, I've had numerous random npc's show up in my apartment, especially if there has been a firefight in the building recently. It appears V's door has no lock to keep them out. At one point I had 6 of them cowering in the livingroom while a firefight raged outside all because I hacked some random npc's hardware in the hall.

Top Bottom