Lvl 3 just now, which cards should i craft first ?

+
s1eepy;n7242030 said:
Always makes me sad when games like this do a straight wipe; they tend to lose a massive portion of their previous player base.

Well, it is a Beta. Even if they wipe (which is possible, but not likely) you will have cash kegs returned and the knowledge/experience from months of play. I wouldn't put it past a great company like CPD to also do other things for the Beta Players if there was a wipe either.

I hope Beta players wouldn't bail if there was a wipe, it's not like anybody came in expecting different if they read the same material I did. We all know it's possible so lets just play and have fun.

Treamayne;n7242050 said:
Well, it is a Beta. Even if they wipe (which is possible, but not likely) you will have cash kegs returned and the knowledge/experience from months of play. I wouldn't put it past a great company like CPD to also do other things for the Beta Players if there was a wipe either.

I hope Beta players wouldn't bail if there was a wipe, it's not like anybody came in expecting different if they read the same material I did. We all know it's possible so lets just play and have fun.

The compulsory f2p grind takes time. If you played a lot and this happens: odds are low you'll want to start the tremendous climb all over again. Getting cash kegs back doesn't sound like a consolation; what if the contents are worse? I don't know what I'd do personally, but before Duelyst wiped my friends in beta were raving about it, playing quite a bit. Afterwards; they haven't touched it. Meanwhile I play it because I didn't have that wasted time investment in some seemingly mandatory industry gimmick (yes, i understand it; i don't need an explanation).

The point is: this happens in nearly every beta with a grind, but generally the consensus is to not give a shit but less people are playing now than will be later, so in the interest of fairness. I guess?, companies usually deign to do a reset before launch to alienate the testers so the flood of noobs won't be outclassed. . . or some such nonsense rhetoric is often a justification. It's a poor one though because it says the time investment of the testers is worth nothing to the company. Occasionally there are good reasons, often it's political or fiscally motivated. I'm not sure what CDPR will do. Companies usually do though as a means to get testers to feed back into the cash shop at launch.

EDIT: I think a serious question is; how much do they need to make in beta so they can afford not to do a wipe. I think this is the part they're unsure of when they say they don't know yet. Every beta promises not to wipe, then at some point they all do.

Last edited:
Treamayne;n7238800 said:
Have you crafted a second and third Priestess yet? Berserker into a resurrected Bear is great for wounding decks, but you will probably need three priestesses to make it consistent.

I got two Priestess from Kegs, and you are right, is fundamental have at least one Priestess in your open hand in order to have a good chance to win. Maybe I will craft the third one.

mundo_nico;n7246610 said:
I got two Priestess from Kegs, and you are right, is fundamental have at least one Priestess in your open hand in order to have a good chance to win. Maybe I will craft the third one.

Not just priestesses, but in general the foundation of decks are the bronzes. Especially for new players. In an advanced deck, you would havem, ideally, 3 ea of 5 bronzes (15), 6 silver and 4 gold (25 total) for the greatest chance at consistency. But, as a new player without access to a full 6 Silver and 4 Gold, Bronze is even more important, and the more of them are 3/3 in the deck, the more consistent the deck will become.

Top Bottom