Make Maxii show your deck in order when you click on the deck

+
Hey, I was just thinking of a quality of life change that could make Maxii even more useful without adding any functionality it doesn't currently have. Is it possible in the case where you do not use Maxii to shuffle your deck (so if you click "confirm choice") that after this happens when you click on your deck the cards would just show up in order from top to bottom? This would make the information way more useful and not force players to either take notes or a screenshot if they want to make the most out of their Maxii info.

DC9V

Forum veteran
So how does this card work... [Maxii van Dekkar]
When I play her, It shows the deck in the right order. But when I pick a card to move on top, the deck gets shuffled afterwards, except the chosen card. When I don't choose a card, the deck is going to be in the same order as shown, but when I view it later on, then it won't show me that order.
Right?

So it means that the player wants to remember the following six cards (on average), which isn't too much in my opinion. But it would be nice indeed to have the deck view stay in the actual order.

Another thing I'd like to suggest is to change the wording on the card and on the interface. Currently it sound like you can actively shuffle the deck and see the result.

Last edited:
Hey, I was just thinking of a quality of life change that could make Maxii even more useful without adding any functionality it doesn't currently have. Is it possible in the case where you do not use Maxii to shuffle your deck (so if you click "confirm choice") that after this happens when you click on your deck the cards would just show up in order from top to bottom? This would make the information way more useful and not force players to either take notes or a screenshot if they want to make the most out of their Maxii info.
Very interesting idea, but a few things would have to be ironed out: it might show you the deck as long as the order remains the same (but lots of things can modify the sequence of cards, such as clogging, tutors or even shuffling cards for a mulligan). Otherwise I think the effect can be a bit too strong to always be aware of which cards to change on any given occasion. And Maxii might need a provision nerf for this effect, maybe to a 7 or 8 cost.

So how does this card work... [Maxii van Dekkar]
When I play her, It shows the deck in the right order. But when I pick a card to move on top [...]
Just a remark: I believe you select a card to go to the bottom of the deck, not to the top.

I honestly don't think the effect would be overpowered, even if it updated to show cards that you are pulling out, because it is essentially doing something that could be done by taking a screenshot or notes if time allowed. To me this feels more like a quality of life change.

Top Bottom