Matter of Perspective

+
nothing beats the waiting for the game to first install.. or back in the day driving home from your game store with the case in your hand when you’re a kid or on your passenger seat as an adult.. then rush of first booting up the game, waiting for all the company logo clips to finish and the initial loading of the menu... then ... “press any key to continue” .. and thus starts journey.

Strange thing is that two games i greatly anticipated were Half Life 2 and Fallout 4. Got HL2 day one release, F4 i was at store at midnight.
For some reason i got halfway through both games and left them. Finally completed them about 2 years after their release.
I guess it's like getting a 2080ti, i played stardew valley once the card was installed.

Wonder if i'll do the same with this one.

Subnautica was great to happen across. No build up, heard some talk of it and nothing more. Decided to play and loved it. Awesome game.
Supposedly theres been trouble with the sequel. Story overhauled and its delayed. Release date retracted and no replacement given

Strange thing is that two games i greatly anticipated were Half Life 2 and Fallout 4. Got HL2 day one release, F4 i was at store at midnight.
For some reason i got halfway through both games and left them. Finally completed them about 2 years after their release.
I guess it's like getting a 2080ti, i played stardew valley once the card was installed.

Wonder if i'll do the same with this one.

Subnautica was great to happen across. No build up, heard some talk of it and nothing more. Decided to play and loved it. Awesome game.
Supposedly theres been trouble with the sequel. Story overhauled and its delayed. Release date retracted and no replacement given
too much hype can no doubt water down any real enjoyment on release for sure. some games ive just stumbled across have had me hooked for ages. only few games that had me hooked pre-release and upon release were Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Witcher 3

too much hype can no doubt water down any real enjoyment on release for sure. some games ive just stumbled across have had me hooked for ages. only few games that had me hooked pre-release and upon release were Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Witcher 3

Don't get me wrong, i did enjoy them, it's just like i wander off with my short attention span or something. Like you said, when the title screen comes on / music plays. Fantastic stuff.

Give Subnautica a go if you haven't already, its quite unique. Do it!

Don't get me wrong, i did enjoy them, it's just like i wander off with my short attention span or something. Like you said, when the title screen comes on / music plays. Fantastic stuff.

Give Subnautica a go if you haven't already, its quite unique. Do it!
shall do! heard good things!

shall do! heard good things!

You may find you need to read a few pointers regarding gathering or finding item pieces. When doing so, try not to spoil the story.

Scariest pc game ive ever played. Blood, guts n horror? yawn.... Despite the game having colourful, slightly cartoonish graphics its the unknown of the deep that really haunts.

You may find you need to read a few pointers regarding gathering or finding item pieces. When doing so, try not to spoil the story.

Scariest pc game ive ever played. Blood, guts n horror? yawn.... Despite the game having colourful, slightly cartoonish graphics its the unknown of the deep that really haunts.
I’ve heard this and seen clips of some of the leviathan sized beasts that lurk in the depths too! Love that sort of stuff

Top Bottom