Mens Lounge

+
You can try Dr Bronner's, see if it works for you. It works even in hard-water areas that defeat other soap products. Shampoos made for swimmers, babies, or dogs (you don't need the ones with flea repellent) are the mildest detergent shampoos and give good results too.

@wichat is right, if your beard is coming out too dry, scratchy or brittle, use an oil-based conditioner.

Last edited:
Heard today that my biggest love of the past separated from her husband. Thought I had closed that chapter... Also going out with a girl 7 years younger than me. Fits fairly well, will see where it ends. She is a bit hesitant though. Still feelings for an ex. Staying optimistic.

Heard today that my biggest love of the past separated from her husband. Thought I had closed that chapter... Also going out with a girl 7 years younger than me. Fits fairly well, will see where it ends. She is a bit hesitant though. Still feelings for an ex. Staying optimistic.

You never know when old feelings may strike back. However, they may just be more nostalgia than anything... Enjoy your current relationship and try not to dwell too much in the past.

Now she is angry with me, cause apparently I am not treating her with respect. I don't know what her problem is and she won't tell me, cause I am supposed to know apparently. Yesterday she was too tired and said we will talk later. I hope she has a reasonable explanation for her reaction, cause I am close to saying "fuck it", cause I don't want to deal with shit like that. If there is a problem discuss it with me and it can be solved...

Now she is angry with me, cause apparently I am not treating her with respect. I don't know what her problem is and she won't tell me, cause I am supposed to know apparently. Yesterday she was too tired and said we will talk later. I hope she has a reasonable explanation for her reaction, cause I am close to saying "fuck it", cause I don't want to deal with shit like that. If there is a problem discuss it with me and it can be solved...

Ha! You remind me of myself when dealing with women. My patience is next to none concerning women since they will turn it into a game of prolonging the drama just for the sake of it. Of course not all women do this but when they do it's very frustrating and I refuse to deal with it. We either resolve the issue or I tell them I'm done; I don't have the desire or time to waste on melodrama.

Last edited:
I hope she has a reasonable explanation for her reaction

She will, for her.

I understand that for men this is an attitude that you only find in women. Weirdly, for a lot of women, this an attitude we only find in men....;)

Well, more seriously. I can happen that the real reason for her behavior would not be for one geste or one word in one moment, but (for her) more than 1 geste in more than one situation, I mean, maybe there's something more deeper and personal.

If you both have usually had long and intimate conversations full of confidence each other, from the begining of your relationship, and now her silent is unusual, give her time.

On the contrary, if you're certain she is playing with your feelng, what to do it's up to you. :p

As I expected, it was nothing really. Something that I said a couple of days ago, suddenly now became a problem. And it wasn't even that bad. She wasn't even angry at all. Seems like she just wanted to do it pro forma to prove something to herself or something. What the hell do I know, why you would want to create conflict out of nothing for some arbitrary pride reason. And then she started talking about her ex again. I am fed up. Let out my anger in badminton yesterday and played great due to that. ^^

She only wanted to feel she can find you where something goes wrong.
It's not something we do consciously. It is a primary basic instinct and our subconscious takes care of activating it as soon as a sensation puts you on alert. Educating our emotional intelligence we learn to control these apparent contradictions. Some people do it instantly, others need time and, most never do and are those with which is very easy to start a discussion.

On the other hand, it is also important that the other person involved may know discern the situation and give relevant importance. And above all, must know how to understand and trust the partner, colleague, co-worker, neighbor ...

Sadly... only life can teach us by failed and successfull experiences.

Dam... I'm being too serious today. Need to lose control again.

Ah now: I still have feelings for my ex. I can't just switch from one guy to the next. I can only love one guy. But I haven't decided yet, if I want him back (for the fourth time).
Ok woman, I ike you, I want to be with you. I want to to choose me. But the choice is in your hands. So take your time, decide and then let me know.

She will probably go back to him and then break up again in half a year or so. Do what you want.

Ah now: I still have feelings for my ex. I can't just switch from one guy to the next. I can only love one guy. But I haven't decided yet, if I want him back (for the fourth time).
Ok woman, I ike you, I want to be with you. I want to to choose me. But the choice is in your hands. So take your time, decide and then let me know.

She will probably go back to him and then break up again in half a year or so. Do what you want.

Usually I take that as a warning. If a woman is constantly in that type of situation it's usually by choice, not due to circumstance. If this is the case then things will likely be no different for you and your relationship together (if you do get together). Being dragged along and having your heart messed with while she is indecisive is not fair to you so I'd be cautious if she's willing to do that to you without any consideration for what she's putting you through.

Top Bottom