Might as well look at what "random unit" means.

+
Over the last few days, I noticed that Tridam Infantry is not so random after all. Somehow it is possible to control exactly which units will be hit. For example, a season match, opponent plays Portal to summon 2 TI and successfully installs Anna Strenger. At that point the only really dangerous card for my opponent was my Svalblod priest, who was at 14 str and was just offered Blueboy Lugos. From this moment on, both TI (melee row) solely hit SP on my range row, until he was killed. Now only one "higher" strength card existed that could heal itself. And yes, from that moment on both TI concentrated on Olgierd on my melee row.

The funny bit, if above wasn't ridiculous enough already: there were 7-8 cards on my side of the board. And Harald's pals weren't hit once, nor any other of the cards (which were one time use units, so no further danger there for my opponent)

Of course, this is just one example, In fact, I've never seen once that TI would hit Harald's pals in any match.

DSPR were really fantastic in generating a random number generator that allows you to rip 20+ points from just one card, while 8 are on the board. They should patent it.

rant over, and out

Top Bottom