Missing Diagrams from Hearts of Stone Expansion

+
Missing Diagrams from Hearts of Stone Expansion

Downloaded the new patch:

I am wearing the Ofieri Gear set which I got diagrams from when I completed the quest in HOS (have the trophy to prove it) I am wearing that armour, but don't have the diagrams to craft anymore of them - diagrams missing.

More to the point, I crafted the 2 Viper School swords and bought the diagrams from the lady in the quest, but now, when I go to craft them, the diagrams are not there, and they were there before the patch, I just didn't have the ingredients to make them.

This is extremely frustrating, so I would love some feedback. acknowledging this is a problem

Try going to a master craftsman and setting the filter for craftsman level/wrong type to OFF.

I had the same problem you do, and this was the way I fixed it. It HAS to be a Master, the other craftsman dont even seem to let me access that filter.

I did it in Crows Perch with the armor chick, whose name I cant remember right now. O_O

Ah, I went to Fergus not the girl, but I managed to craft it at the runewright, very strange, thanks anyway.
Now to build my alchemy combat build :D

Top Bottom