Missing Legendary Nomad pants in 2.0\phantom liberty

+
Nomad pants havent spawned where they should (corpse leaning against the red van that crashed into a power line).
I restarted the game,loaded save in which I was in general area but havent looted the body.
Nomad pants were missing from 1.0,1.3 and got added in 1.5 version.
It might be a larger problem with all legendary sets but I am not sure.

Ps: I play steam version
missing pants.JPG

2.1 and the same situation, in addition to this armor media ballistic vest did not appear. I think that the developers have long given up on legendary sets and will not fix anything. Although, the ideal option would be to add missing items to the Dogtown rarity merchant, or create someone separate for unique missing/lost items. For example, before version 1.6, I mistakenly disassembled timeworn trench coat and Kōtetsu no Ryū coat, with no way to find them in the wardrobe and put them on...

Last edited:
2.1 and the same situation, in addition to this armor media ballistic vest did not appear. I think that the developers have long given up on legendary sets and will not fix anything. Although, the ideal option would be to add missing items to the Dogtown rarity merchant, or create someone separate for unique missing/lost items. For example, before version 1.6, I mistakenly disassembled timeworn trench coat and Kōtetsu no Ryū coat, with no way to find them in the wardrobe and put them on...
The Media Ballistic vest is just looted yesterday with 2.0.1. installed

Tired of relying on the developers, so I downloaded and used Cyber Engine Tweaks. It's very annoying that something like this hasn't been fixed for years and won't be, it seems to me. Ideally it would be possible to add a merchant sets sets of clothes, but at huge prices, for example. And it would be fine sets, even with weapons everything is wrong: Lexington x-mod 2 was not previously iconic and I dismantled it, now it has become necessary, but irrevocably disappeared. And most annoying of all is CD Projekt's habit of closing all locations after quests, irrevocably taking away all the iconic weapons missed in them...

Top Bottom