Mod menu gone in Next Gen

+
Lmao I almost wrote Next Yen, instead next gen and part of me thinks I should have kept it.

Anyway I installed my loyal 3 mods:
- Autoloot
- Max inventory space
- More monster loot

Max inventory doesn't work but I am not too pressed about that one.
But my baby, sweet summer child, love of my life, Autoloot Mod, has it own menu option. To configurate it in the game. And that menu doesn't pop up anymore.
The mod that is supposed to fix it, breaks the Next Gen update.

Will keep an eye on nexusmod, as maybe the next gen releases of the mods were a bit fast/half assed. I don't know.
Anyway if someone could help me out that would be great.

Other than that I am super happy with the next gen version. It looks gorgeous on both our PS5 and my PC. I have al settings on High or Ultra. Still 50 FPS.
The CDPR team did great!

Bye!
x

CDPR already mentioned that a lot of mods won't work with the remastered edition:

According to their own findings, Autoloot is among the mods that won't work.

So yeah, all you can do is keep an eye on nexusmods for updated versions.

CDPR already mentioned that a lot of mods won't work with the remastered edition:

According to their own findings, Autoloot is among the mods that won't work.

So yeah, all you can do is keep an eye on nexusmods for updated versions.

I know this post and I do have the updated mods. The mod menu in game is just gone.

This mod here needs to be updated first (and I think Witcher script merger needs to be updated too for the newest version to merge script mods):

Without this mod there are no mod options showing up inside the main menu.
Sometimes even the best Witcher must have a little bit of patience and meditate until all potions are refilled and the most important mods are updated ;)

Top Bottom