[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you release your igni changes as standalone? I already have a mod that changes igni, dont want it to conflict. Also will allow us to use your igni changes with other mods as well.

Can someone upload this video so people in the USA can view it? Ive never had trouble with any of his videos before but this one i cant watch it. Thx

Can someone upload this video so people in the USA can view it? Ive never had trouble with any of his videos before but this one i cant watch it. Thx
Just get an unblocker extension for firefox called /youtube-unblocker/ works pretty good (apparently i am not allowed to post a link)

i dont know how exactly Asmo is modding the game, but i guess you can only have one

---------- Updated at 01:49 PM ----------

nop there will be no option to adjust anything sorry, you install the mod and you play, if you want less contrast or birightness you can increase gamma from the game or use sweetfx
well, if i understand he only apply some changes in the light in all the envs but i like it i don´t use your mod yet and i don´t know how is it, you can read it http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/61517-MODS-A-small-collection-of-personal-mods/page4
btw i´m curious about what can you do with the dinamic light in the grass if you finally try to do it and Thanks for your work man.

I was able to watch the video after downloading it with http://pt.savefrom.net/

Boy it looks amazing!!!

I'm about to finish the Main Story for the first time (or so I think. Just started Final Preparations) then I'll move to HoS
Will start a NG+ with this mod.

Is the water not allowed to have waves with this mod? It's always been still water in the videos.

no, water work normally its just clear weather that has no wind as KeeperTof mentioned, i personally dont like rainy/dark windy weather in the game so thats why all of my videos have clear weather

will show rainy weather later, i havnt started working them yet

@essenthy One question. Cant understand from the video, is there reflection on little water puddles too same as 35 min demo or not? I remember you said you will watch for that so is it possible to make that reflections work again or not? May be activate SSR or somehow else.?

EDIT: And please make video with interior lighting. It wold be best to compare location where Geralt talked with Dixtra in 35 demo.

Last edited:
@essenthy One question. Cant understand from the video, is there reflection on little water puddles too same as 35 min demo or not? I remember you said you will watch for that so is it possible to make that reflections work again or not? May be activate SSR or somehow else.?

EDIT: And please make video with interior lighting. It wold be best to compare location where Geralt talked with Dixtra in 35 demo.

in theory it should be possible to even give water the exact same form ( not physic ) as in the 37mn demo ( wich look worse than vanilla ironically but i still prefer that ), so giving puddle more reflection should be easy but i have yet to find the right files to do that , will look more into it later as am busy with lighting right now

and about dandelion place, it look pretty bad with the mod since it has it own lighting specific setting ( other interiors looks fine ), i found a small fix but it dosnt look near as good as the demo

in theory it should be possible to even give water the exact same form ( not physic ) as in the 37mn demo ( wich look worse than vanilla ironically but i still prefer that ), so giving puddle more reflection should be easy but i have yet to find the right files to do that , will look more into it later as am busy with lighting right now

and about dandelion place, it look pretty bad with the mod since it has it own lighting specific setting ( other interiors looks fine ), i found a small fix but it dosnt look near as good as the demo

THX for answer. I know that you do not like how I compare everything with demo and trailers but one thing I noticed in 35 min demo, there is more powerfull yellow sun light illuminating everything, can't understand what is exactly different but it looks dark in your mod, do not know you noticed it or not. I mean in demo there is some translucency on light or this is because volumetric fog there. But it makes everything more atmospheric and reach.

But your work is brilliant anyways. I think I will buy this game when you will finish your work totally and finally I will play this amazing game with full immersion :)

Comparaison time :
STLM :

E3 :

STLM :​

E3 :​

Attachments

• snapshot.jpg
    snapshot.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 25
  • snapshot1.jpg
    snapshot1.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 23
  • snapshot3.jpg
    snapshot3.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 20
  • snapshot4.jpg
    snapshot4.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 18
  • snapshot5.jpg
    snapshot5.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
STLM :​

E3 :

Objective achieved.

It's too bad we can't change the texture of the grass, because with STLM,HD Textures and LodandFX the game would have been perfect graphically.

Attachments

• snapshot5.jpg
    snapshot5.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 23
  • snapshot6.jpg
    snapshot6.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Wow, amazing work @essenthy . :)
Thanks for the screenshots @Olddddd . :)
Except some missing details they removed from the game, the screenshots are almost identical.
The main issues are still grass, and water in a way. What a pity we can't make them look better, it would be perfect. :envy:

Do not know exactly but from my understanding in demo there was Globall illumination.

Attachments

• e3 witcher 3.jpg
    e3 witcher 3.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 27
  • modded witcher 3.jpg
    modded witcher 3.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 21
Do not know exactly but from my understanding in demo there was Globall illumination.

bright shadows dosnt mean GI, the lighting system is more or less the same in vanilla and the old build, its just different settings art direction and color grading

and if you actually bothered to buy the game ( instead of shitting on it all day ) and play it you would have noticed that light pollution does work on shadowed area even in vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom