[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@erxv but this screenshot is really amazing :D Hope it's not just because mod is broken in your game.

Thx, essenthy!! One problem, I have installed STLM 2.0 but IGNI particles and colors doesn't change at all )= don't have any other mods in mods folder btw.

I also have the blue quen (while casting it, the dots particles are normal orange), everything else seems good.

It's not supposed to be blue, is it?

Thx, essenthy!! One problem, I have installed STLM 2.0 but IGNI particles and colors doesn't change at all )= don't have any other mods in mods folder btw.

you have to spent some skills points on improved igni for it work

---------- Updated at 03:54 PM ----------

I also have the blue quen (while casting it, the dots particles are normal orange), everything else seems good.

was going to make quen animation blue but didnt have time to finish it and forgot to delete it, will remove it in the next update

Just tested Kaer Morhen and I have the same wierd DOF as @erxv, something is wrong :(

Just tested Kaer Morhen and I have the same wierd DOF as @erxv, something is wrong :(

i increased dof in KM, if you dont like dof you can disable it in post process graphic options

---------- Updated at 03:56 PM ----------

my game is not broken in any way... nomansland actually is supposed to look like that i guess.....

tel me how you want it to look, i will make a special version just for you little snow flake

was going to make quen animation blue but didnt have time to finish it and forgot to delete it, will remove it in the next update
i increased dof in KM, if you dont like dof you can disable it in post process graphic options

Oh alright, I thought I broke something! I'll try to get used to it then, or just disable it in KM.

Awesome work btw, everything is just so beautiful :O

Does Velen should look like this(It' looks different than other locations, i dont say that this is bad or something :D It's just different)? Or my game is broken?

imgur.com/a/QTdHO

Thanks for the amazing mod essenthy, like many others I've been waiting for it to come out for months, and it was definitely worth it.
There's one little problem i have with it, I don't know if it's only on my end or not, but since installing your mod main npcs (including geralt) have a very noticeable neck seam that I've never seen, uninstalling stlm 2 fixed it, I have various other mods installed including Asmodean's but removing them didn't change anything.
Thanks in advance, i hope it's something that can be easily fixed, here's a link to a screenshot showing what i mean on the nexus nexusmods.com/witcher3/Images/2179/?

Attachments

• geralt neck.jpg
    geralt neck.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 62
Originally Posted by essenthy

really? Blue quen looks awesome in my opinion
Maybe you have time (in the future) to finish blue quen, would be really cool :D

Thanks for the amazing mod essenthy, like many others I've been waiting for it to come out for months, and it was definitely worth it.
There's one little problem i have with it, I don't know if it's only on my end or not, but since installing your mod main npcs (including geralt) have a very noticeable neck seam that I've never seen, uninstalling stlm 2 fixed it, I have various other mods installed including Asmodean's but removing them didn't change anything.
Thanks in advance, i hope it's something that can be easily fixed, here's a link to a screenshot showing what i mean on the nexus nexusmods.com/witcher3/Images/2179/?

Yes same problem here.

I like blue queen to.

Awesome work !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom