[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you mean: "as everyone"
also white orchard has the same or even higher dof.
Well, it's an optional setting and it looks great in velen and skellige where there's like 95% of the game, so it's not a big deal I guess

@essenthy i have a question did you see the fog slider in ULM?
Is there any chance to use it or better implement such a setting in your STLM 2.0?

I find the fog in white orchard to much decreased and it would be nice to have such an option in the mod as well as a dof slider, but for that we have to hope for CDPR i guess..

Look fantastic. Great job, Es!

I have question about rainy days - I waited in medition mode 3 days and I couldn't find any rainy weather. Is it normal?

This is gorgeous, thanks a lot Essenthy for this amazing update ! My computer crashed some days ago and I lost my saves. I was disgusted but ...this motivates me to start a new one with great pleasure :D

I'm the only one that was afraid how bright the nights would be?
I stand in white orchard and its 0:00 am and it is as suspected way to bright.

http://imgur.com/a/y6hQe

It was like this with the original STLM too. I'm assuming it's hard to make nights darker with current tools and some sacrifices had to be made to ensure that lighting during the day looked good. He also mentioned awhile ago that he likes the brighter nights. Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this by the way.
I personally would like darker nights while keeping the nice bright days.

DOF was also brought up a few times in this thread and I'm not really too much of a fan of high DOF. I was wondering how I would be able to change it myself if anyone would like to help me on that. I'm not experienced with modding at all, but I'd try to learn if it meant getting closer to my ideal Witcher 3.

Well it's that time to fucking celebrate, m8's. This beer I am drinking is toasted to Essenthy. Congratulations.View attachment 28269

Attachments

• 11283242_1434949230144466_1402940878_n.jpg
    11283242_1434949230144466_1402940878_n.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Does Velen should look like this(It' looks different than other locations, i dont say that this is bad or something :D It's just different)? Or my game is broken?

imgur.com/a/QTdHO

yes , every zone has its coloring

---------- Updated at 07:14 PM ----------

Thanks for the amazing mod essenthy, like many others I've been waiting for it to come out for months, and it was definitely worth it.
There's one little problem i have with it, I don't know if it's only on my end or not, but since installing your mod main npcs (including geralt) have a very noticeable neck seam that I've never seen, uninstalling stlm 2 fixed it, I have various other mods installed including Asmodean's but removing them didn't change anything.
Thanks in advance, i hope it's something that can be easily fixed, here's a link to a screenshot showing what i mean on the nexus nexusmods.com/witcher3/Images/2179/?

yea i noticed that, will try to fix in the next update

---------- Updated at 07:16 PM ----------

I did it of course, but zero changes, Igni still yellow and small (with some skill point its a little bigger) but not huge and red like in your videos or E3 2014..

the more points you invest in igni the bigger its get, i also had other talents that increase its power from other skill trees

---------- Updated at 07:18 PM ----------

@essenthy i have a question did you see the fog slider in ULM?
Is there any chance to use it or better implement such a setting in your STLM 2.0?

I find the fog in white orchard to much decreased and it would be nice to have such an option in the mod as well as a dof slider, but for that we have to hope for CDPR i guess..

no there will not be any slider or anything to tweak, this is install and play

---------- Updated at 07:20 PM ----------

Look fantastic. Great job, Es!

I have question about rainy days - I waited in medition mode 3 days and I couldn't find any rainy weather. Is it normal?

the mod does not alter the weather cycle at all, its default, but there is a game issue since 1.01 i believe that can get you stuck in clear weather until you do some quest or meditate

I'm the only one that was afraid how bright the nights would be?
I stand in white orchard and its 0:00 am and it is as suspected way to bright.

http://imgur.com/a/y6hQe

yeah its bright in general, i used default values for night, if even default for you is too bright then you need another mod, the mod tend to make a bit brighter because of the more vivide coloring, you can also try reducing brightness

Hi. first of all i love to thanks you for this great mod. im loving it as i play with it. Here are some screenshot that i found 'weird', im not sure if this was intended. the lighting just change suddenly when i move foward just alittle bit and change back if i take a step backward. is this normal? here's the ss for that.
http://imgur.com/a/WPq9J

Hi. First of all. Thank you. I was waiting for it soooo long. Thank you @essenthy. And now not the good thing. I have something like that.
The trees on the land just behind lake are to bright i think. Is it a problem only on my computer or maybe I can fix it somehow? And yea. i reduced brightness in game.
Sorry for my English...

EDIT
The location where im standing is a small island close to Fyke Isle.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Thank you very much Essenthy. I've been folowing your work for a long time now and I'm very happy to se you finally released the 2.0 version of your mod. When I saw your trailer in my subscribtions on youtube I almost exploded from all the hype. This trailer is excellent by the way. Again, thank you and have a good one !

Hi. First of all. Thank you. I was waiting for it soooo long. Thank you @essenthy. And now not the good thing. I have something like that.
The trees on the land just behind lake are to bright i think. Is it a problem only on my computer or maybe I can fix it somehow? And yea. i reduced brightness in game.
Sorry for my English...

EDIT
The location where im standing is a small island close to Fyke Isle.

yes, i left it like that to fix it in a future update

Thank you very much Essenthy. I've been folowing your work for a long time now and I'm very happy to se you finally released the 2.0 version of your mod. When I saw your trailer in my subscribtions on youtube I almost exploded from all the hype. This trailer is excellent by the way. Again, thank you and have a good one !

domo arigato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom