Mods that are broken with 4.04 update

+
Just thought I'd start a thread where people can list any mods that got broken with the latest update and hopefully save people some time as well as letting mod authors know if they need to update their mods

There needs to be a mod or official update for the PC version especially when being loaded from GOG Galaxy to recognize a DuelShock 3, 4, DuelSense, Wii U Pro Controller and Switch Pro Controller, it only recognizes Xbox One and Series S|X controllers on GOG Galaxy.

Any mod using sound editor is still broken with NEXT GEN. Will there be a new sound editor tool or updated release soon?

Any mod using sound editor is still broken with NEXT GEN. Will there be a new sound editor tool or updated release soon?
Oh yes! The issue with the sound editing tools is a real pity. I also have friends who are programmers, but they can't help because they are not gamers. I really hope that it gets updated soon.

Until then, I'll just enjoy some story relevant music. I mean, the music is perfect, but it overwhelms me very often, and it becomes too much for me.

Music Overhaul Project (MOP) more specifically​

Music Overhaul Project Redux​

Last edited:
Top Bottom