Monster Deck Strategies

+
Ok. Another epic recomandation: sarcasm isn't the best way to have a polite discussion.
Ah I just checked I didn´t mention I am newbie player at my first topic, so you couldn´t know that your recomandation was unappropriate. So right, that sarcasm wasn´t appropriete, my bad.

So with all the unnecessary negativity aside, a few generic ideas:

- Monster faction currently has multiple effective and competitive options. Viy is being one of them, but trust me, that is also the most predictable and less versatile when it comes to counterplays like Yrden. There are better options in my opinion. We can discuss that further, if you like.

- Faction balance is at a very good level at this moment in Gwent. I play all factions on Pro, and currently each are capable of pulling stable 2500+ scores without bleeding from your eyes and ears. Sure, there are the typical FotM decks like Viy (slowly disappearing because of the heavy tech against it) as well as Lippy. And of course NG got back to the field with a bang after the recent buffs. Other than these however, the game is pretty balanced, without any dominating deck around.

- Being a new player requires a modicum of humble approach in my opinion. Yes., you are new, and sure, that means your options are few. Patience wins the day here - using myself as an example, it took me ~3 months to get into the level where I was able to build and update 3-4 competitve decks across factions. Naturally, I focused only on 2 at start to avoid wasting my resources too much.

Anyone knows how can Imlerith played in 3+17=20 powers???
It was a match monster vs monster.
It's just a glimpse then it's done and i cant see how to do this.

BTW so it never has a match replay system uh

Anyone knows how can Imlerith played in 3+17=20 powers???
It was a match monster vs monster.
It's just a glimpse then it's done and i cant see how to do this.

BTW so it never has a match replay system uh
Imlerith consumes a unit in his hand, which goes to the graveyard, so you can check the opponents graveyard (click on it) to see what he has consumed.
You say its a 17pt unit? I cant think of any unit with that base power, maybe it was also boosted in hand by something else.

He can also get +2 if on deploy if played in WF devotion deck with Auberon on board in R3. But still there's no 15P unit in roster, so I guess it is indeed some sort of handbuff - Yghern with Allgod perhaps?

Top Bottom