(Mostly Automatic Love) Relic Bug

+
Same here. Tried reloading an earlier save, jumping into water, having sex with a prostitute, getting drunk but it doesn't go away.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 11362594
Answer from CDPR, thank you Ashka!
This does work, its tied to the dialog option for some reason. a samurai stat buff will show if correct I believe next to the health icons
Post automatically merged:

The fix is in this thread. do not pick the get fucked option in the johnny dialog. A samurai icon will show next to your health bar if you are on the right path. For some reason the dialog option triggers a never ending relic glitch that cant be cleared by past methods. (first time in the forum I dont know how the threads work so bear with me lol)

Same… I’m in the same boat as all of you. If you kick back in a chair and use a controller be ready for non-stop vibration… it doesn’t stop. I too don’t have an old save file. I hope we get a fix asap

This bug is really anoying ... even if i reload before the glitch it will happend again .... FIX this ... its unplayable ... im sick of the screen

Have you guys done anything special? Maybe post your Hardware Specs, so people can start to look out for a pattern thats causing it?

I just had the same bug, i doesnt have it anymore now.
All i done is to return to Automatic Love quest end, and spam skip all of the johnny silverhand dialog.

Ive seen a couple of threads regarding the bug in the Automatic Love questline that cause a never ending relic glitch. However i got it from Panama's first questline in ACT2 (got it after the interrogation when you leave the hotelroom and speak to Johnny). Nothing i do seems to remove the glitch and its really really annoying and ruins the whole game. Didn't get this bug at launch, so this bug really breaks the joy of playing 2.0.

Really sucks, others that got it do you keep pushing or just reroll a new character and then pray it won't happen again?

Last edited:
I'm reporting the same bug. I went and got helman first on a fresh save, and the effect didn't go away after talking to johnny.

EDIT: Fixed it using the FX Begone mod here. Specifically the johnny version of the mod. You don't have to have the mod installed forever, it's enough to make a new save and it'll fix the effect.

Last edited:
I’ve got the same problem, but in the Clouds mission, after discovering that Ev was with Fingers, after the elevator part when V talk with Johnny about mikoshi for the first time… relic glitch forever 🥲🥲

I’ve got the same problem, but in the Clouds mission, after discovering that Ev was with Fingers, after the elevator part when V talk with Johnny about mikoshi for the first time… relic glitch forever 🥲🥲
It's really old bug, i was always fixing it by just reload save but it should've been fixed in 2.0

It never happened with me before 🥲 I thought was a new realistic way to show how V is dying slowly on this 2.0 Update 😹😹😹 but it really is bothering my gameplay and forcing my Dualsense5 🥲

I'm starting to think the glitch is purposely done. During the dialog after exiting the elevator i just listened and agreed with Johnny the whole time. Could work for others. I'm thinking not pissing him off is the key! Hope this helps.

Hello! I meet some bug. (cant download video or gif.. gif too big.)
Screen with flickering and minimap lagged as wild
This started when I do mission in Cloud-house when searching Evelin, and now i do mission with takeda and panam and this issue still. I read some reddits and some people drink alko or reload and problem solved but not in ma case. I try everythink...
other old saves is ok but this...new game started at 2.0 came out
full video

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-23-19-47-52-710.png
    Screenshot_2023-09-23-19-47-52-710.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
I was trying to get through this play through of my character before phantom Liberty but now looks like I gotta delay getting the DLC

On console, how its written in the faq for this bug i can confirm that loading a save data right after Automatic love (before taking the elevator), if you do this
"During the conversation DO NOT select the "F**ked in the head worse than me" dialogue option."
the bug goes away. Wish i knew before.
I tried to then reload the save file that was further in the story, the bug is still there, luckily i only have to do the fingers and braindance quest.

Top Bottom